Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malware Warning in Funny Stuff

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, so apologies if it isn't.

Anyway, I was trolling the Funny Stuff section this arvo and got hit with this Malware warning in the gifs thread. It's the first time I've seen anything like it on PSB. Not sure if it's legit or not.

In the absence of light, darkness prevails...

I'm getting the same thing

Comment

same

Comment

Is there a particular thread or page that it shows up on?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Looking at this search, it seems to be from somewhere inside this thread while looking at Don't click on this one these panigale pics. ( I got the malware warning myself when I followed the link)
          Hope I'm right
          Last edited by Aus; 30-01-2014, 07:41 PM.
          ​You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.

Comment

Page 98 on the gif thread.

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!The website at PSB - Perth Street Bikes - The Official Website of The Perth Sports Bike Community contains elements from sites which appear to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
            Below is a list of all the unsafe elements for the page.

- - - Updated - - -

It wouldn;t let me post what they thougth the problem was...

- - - Updated - - -

Page 98 on the gif thread.

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!The website at www.perthstreetbikes.com contains elements from sites which appear to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
            Below is a list of all the unsafe elements for the page. Click on the Diagnostic link for more information on the thread for a specific element.
            Malware http://www.daidegasforum.com/images/1281/mclaren-p1-gif-2.gif Safe Browsing diagnostic page
            Malware http://www.daidegasforum.com/images/1282/hot-babe-animated-gif.gif
            sigpic

Comment

I'm getting the same on the last page of the animated gifs thread
              Don't even think about it. You know who you are.

Comment

Yep same thing here, in GIF thread! I don't want to risk proceeding forward by clicking "ignore".

Comment

Will delete a couple of pages to be safe.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Im still getting malware errors. Page 94 is the last one I'm getting them on. Page 93 and earlier all good
                    Don't even think about it. You know who you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X