Forum display format.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum display format.

PSB on my PC is arse about to every other forum that I follow, the top post on any page is the most current post and I have to scroll down for previous posts. Page 1 being the most current page with older pages following, 2,3,4 etc.

On my mobile the layout is like every other forum, new posts under the last post on the page, and first page is number 1 and current page number 10 or what ever its up to.

Browser is chrome, any known fixes for this?

up the top near the log out button, select settings, then general settings, then thread display options, then thread display mode, choose what you want I think that will be what your after ???
    I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Yep, that did it, thanks.

Comment

Thanks for posting this up. Everything was back to front and very frustrating.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Atley View Post
          Thanks for posting this up. Everything was back to front and very frustrating.

Cheers.
          Did you have access to the Kitchen?
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

!emoclew er'uoy
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
            X