Can't Search forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Search forums

Hi I'm new to this today trying to use search tool to find specific keywords but it's saying I don't have the authority to do so can someone please help me out

You probably need to be around a bit longer and have a few posts.
    In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Just to be able to do basic searches? Seems a bit backwards aren't you meant to try search to see if people have already posted about a topic you want to know about before posting a new due to the fact you can't search?

Comment

I've found the setting and corrected this for you.
        Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by Shane_2 View Post
            Just to be able to do basic searches? Seems a bit backwards aren't you meant to try search to see if people have already posted about a topic you want to know about before posting a new due to the fact you can't search?
            Yeah that would be a it backward given the way some on here bitch about not searching before posting new threads
            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
              Yeah that would be a it backward given the way some on here bitch about not searching before posting new threads
              I'm guessing it was designed to prevent spambots that slip through the net from searching for all posts containing <insert product here> and posting adverts into 10 year old threads.
              Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
              Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Forum search bars are usually shit. Best way to search is in Google type site:perthstreetbikes.com then type what you want to search for.

Comment

Originally posted by 98kellrs View Post
                  I'm guessing it was designed to prevent spambots that slip through the net from searching for all posts containing <insert product here> and posting adverts into 10 year old threads.
                  Ah OK, I guess I can see where that might have some merit, I just figured there would be ways a computer savvy person would be able to sort that
                  #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                  X