X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by 98kellrs View Post
    I'm guessing it was designed to prevent spambots that slip through the net from searching for all posts containing <insert product here> and posting adverts into 10 year old threads.
    Ah OK, I guess I can see where that might have some merit, I just figured there would be ways a computer savvy person would be able to sort that

Leave a comment:

• Speed Dealer
    replied
    Forum search bars are usually shit. Best way to search is in Google type site:perthstreetbikes.com then type what you want to search for.

Leave a comment:

• 98kellrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Para045 View Post
    Yeah that would be a it backward given the way some on here bitch about not searching before posting new threads
    I'm guessing it was designed to prevent spambots that slip through the net from searching for all posts containing <insert product here> and posting adverts into 10 year old threads.

Leave a comment:

• Para045
    replied
    Originally posted by Shane_2 View Post
    Just to be able to do basic searches? Seems a bit backwards aren't you meant to try search to see if people have already posted about a topic you want to know about before posting a new due to the fact you can't search?
    Yeah that would be a it backward given the way some on here bitch about not searching before posting new threads

Leave a comment:

• Shane_2
    replied
    Cheers mate

Leave a comment:

• BlackFZR
    replied
    I've found the setting and corrected this for you.

Leave a comment:

• Shane_2
    replied
    Just to be able to do basic searches? Seems a bit backwards aren't you meant to try search to see if people have already posted about a topic you want to know about before posting a new due to the fact you can't search?

Leave a comment:

• Crobbo
    replied
    You probably need to be around a bit longer and have a few posts.

Leave a comment:

• Shane_2
    started a topic Can't Search forums

Can't Search forums

Hi I'm new to this today trying to use search tool to find specific keywords but it's saying I don't have the authority to do so can someone please help me out
Working...
X