Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical issue - Like

Hi Admin

If possible could my Like stat please be fixed as it never goes up. Not being sarcastic - I do very occasionally receive them ha ha. Its been stuck on 21 for me since the Like button came back into operation. I thought everyone's didn't wok but apparently not.

If my likes ended up automatically reconciling with what I have got over the past 6 months that would be a bonus.

If not no big deal.

Para045 suggested to me to contact Admin in this thread;

https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...14#post3312614

Cheers

Marc78
    “Fear keeps us alive. Never, not be afraid.” - Grug Crood.

Originally posted by Marc78 View Post
    Hi Admin

If possible could my Like stat please be fixed as it never goes up. Not being sarcastic - I do very occasionally receive them ha ha. Its been stuck on 21 for me since the Like button came back into operation. I thought everyone's didn't wok but apparently not.

If my likes ended up automatically reconciling with what I have got over the past 6 months that would be a bonus.

If not no big deal.

Para045 suggested to me to contact Admin in this thread;

https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...14#post3312614

Cheers

Marc78
    If you click on the up/down arrow it does show the correct amount of likes/dislikes so why it's not updating is a curious one

Edit: It appears it's not just you, mine shows 1150 likes till you use the arrow and it then has 1808
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Originally posted by Phildo
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Originally posted by filbert
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
      If you click on the up/down arrow it does show the correct amount of likes/dislikes so why it's not updating is a curious one

Edit: It appears it's not just you, mine shows 1150 likes till you use the arrow and it then has 1808
      Ah drop down arrow works. Shows my missing 60 plus Barfridge's 1 #$%^*@# dislike.

Comment

Mine stuck at 00

Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
        Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
        BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

Join DateOct 2014LocationFreoMotorbike2013 Nuda 900R ABS, 2015 Daytona 675R ABS, 2014 Street Triple 660 ABS (Retired)Liked0 timesPosts2,186Post Thanks / Like Likes (Given)1117Likes (Received)434Dislikes (Given)0Dislikes (Received)1

Comment

Close thread its Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc78 View Post
              Close thread its Friday.
              Haha... that's the one
              Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
              Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
              BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

Working...
              X