Attention Girls - How To Get Access To Girls Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Girls - How To Get Access To Girls Area

OK any female who would like access to the Girls Only Area , please do this:

1) Click on the “User CP” link at the top left of the screen.
    2) Down the bottom left under “Miscellaneous” there will be a link to “Group Memberships”, click that.
    3) If you are a chick then click ‘Join Group’ checkbox, and then click ‘Join Group’.
    4) Put in the reason why (IE: you’re a chick), then click submit.

Some time within 24 hours (ish) your application will be approved or declined by a usergroup moderator from the Girls area. As a matter of policy they only allow access to those people that they know to be female (IE have met in person).

So if they already know you to be female it should be a fast process. If they don’t know you to be female then they will invite you (privately) to attend the next PSB girl get together so that they can meet and greet you.

If you are a guy, please don’t waste their time and try to join or you will be banned and I will call you nordy names.

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Ockie Dockie, I have a list of 22 that I know of without digging to deap so there should be a few request

OK been and done it, no probs

BTW I thought Akeracat and myself were being added to the list of approvers?? Is this still the case?

Comment

I did it and got this:

This does not appear to be a public user group.

Comment

What Stoneville said

(Damn you for editing your post :p)

Comment

Youve already put one in, that could be why
          My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
          Motorcycle Panel & Paint
          Q-Zar Fremantle
          Rated-R Parts
          PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
          Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
          CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
          Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
            Ockie Dockie, I have a list of 22 that I know of without digging to deap so there should be a few request

OK been and done it, no probs

BTW I thought Akeracat and myself were being added to the list of approvers?? Is this still the case?
            Long list of stuff to get thru. Working out the additional usergroup controllers is on it, just not on the top.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

BUMP!

Please read first post for any new girls....and any current members who may have lost access in the big changeover.
              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

How do we give access to girls not in the kitchen?? Do we have to wait for them to ask? or can they be added somehow?

Comment

They have to put in a usergroup request.
                  My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
                  Motorcycle Panel & Paint
                  Q-Zar Fremantle
                  Rated-R Parts
                  PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
                  Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
                  CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
                  Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

No worries

I noticed yesterday a listing of groups (and who was in them) where do I find that?? I have been looking for awhile and have had no luck finding it again.

Comment

I seem to be able to get in, but it just says there are no threads here..? So I applied for access =P
                      <3 Nay!

"Oh look this is where you get to have a break Weeeeeeee!!"
                      ~ Grant Denyer, headed toward turn 7 in a mini

Comment

Originally posted by majik View Post
                        I seem to be able to get in, but it just says there are no threads here..? So I applied for access =P
                        U have done the right thing. If you dont have access, that is the error message that comes up.

Once you have joined the group u will see the posts.

Comment

Do my man-boobs qualify me for entry?
                          "The facts are irrelevant" - Arwon

Comment

Ask Barfridge and Desmogod what the initiation is to get Kitchen Access. It involves bikinis, hot wax and thousands of PSB'ers to witness it all. You still want access?
                            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Just to re-iterate new girls....to gain access to the Kitchen you must be known by current Kitchen members in order to be granted access. Simply stating you are female will not get you access. Stoneville runs regular 250 rides, so this is a prime opportunity to meet a kitchen member to get access.

Cheers
                              FG

Comment

Working...
                              X