Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention: MAD Ride Committee Members Wanting to gain access to the Committee Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: MAD Ride Committee Members Wanting to gain access to the Committee Room

Attention: MAD Ride Committee Members

Can all MAD Committee Members please do the following to gain access back to the mad Committee Room:

1) Click on ‘User CP’ on the top left of your screen.
    2) Click ‘Group Memberships’ in the ‘Miscellaneous’ section.
    3) Click the appropriate checkbox and click join group.
    4) Type in your reason for wanting to re-join and then submit.

Once the usergroup managers have dealt with the application you will automatically gain access again.

Thanks
    Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

onya mate

Should I request to join PSB girls as well?
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

You could try but you dont want to know how the girls check you are actually a girl...

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

sure...the process does involve hot wax Barfy...just to make sure you's has girly bits. So...you sure you want Kitchen Access? LOL!
        Originally posted by Red_is_Best
        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

If you are on the committee and cannot see teh committe room please email me ASAP at [email protected].

Ta.

Comment

Ive been granting acccess when they come through the request thingy area...so not many shouldnt have access now.
            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Working...
              X