X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't visit any threads outside HELP DESK

Hi mods

Can't find this problem/solution already posted in the Help section; any area I visit other than HELP DESK only lists threads I've already posted in and when I click on a thread I get the following message:

Mr John, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    If I try to view a tread in which I have never posted I get the message:

There are no posts in this forum

I've tried pressing Ctrl+F5 and I've tried resetting my password to no avail.
    Can j00 help?
    Ta

Mr John

Looking into it now...

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

You should be fine now. It showed that it was still awaiting email confirmation from you so I manually activated.

Is your email addres still [email protected] ?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Thanks Deej, working now - yes that's my email, I changed it recently

Comment

Working...
        X