SMS service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMS service

I'm having trouble this the sms thingy. I usually sms in traffic hazards or free photo locations but they don't appear on the forums. I've checked the number, is there anything else I should be doing other than just hitting send?
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Originally posted by kwakas View Post
    I'm having trouble this the sms thingy. I usually sms in traffic hazards or free photo locations but they don't appear on the forums. I've checked the number, is there anything else I should be doing other than just hitting send?
    +1, same problem

Comment

+2

5char

Comment

+3

SMSed a few funnies (well I thought they were) as I crossed this wide brown land to PI, even SMSed once about the new Busa on display there, get back and nuthin'.

'Sup wit that?
        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
        Amen, brother. Amen.
        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

me 4! I sms'd Benny's arrest AS IT HAPPENED!

Comment

Tyse hasn't changed it over yet to work with the new forum software. All in good time
            10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
              +3

SMSed a few funnies (well I thought they were)
              moderator approved I believe.... probably not funny enough

Comment

SMS'd yesterday regarding a crash on Vahland Ave in Willetton. thread never appeared. This been fixed Tyson??

EDIT: thought id bump an old thread rather than making a new one

Comment

+1 I've sms'd in a couple of speed cameras over the last 3 months or so and it didn't seem to work on any occassion.

Comment

Working...
                  X