Name change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name change

For various reasons I have not accessed psb in the past couple of weeks.
    Today I logged on and found the new look site which is a little different.
    Is there a reason that the name over my avatar been changed? Prior to now, it has only ever been shown as Nik.

Yes, the new forum software does not allow different display names, only login names.

Nickster would have been your login name on the old forum software and in the move to the new software it would have defaulted only to this name IE your display name was lost.

As per the other threads in this section which you prob didnt look for, just let us know which name you want to use and we will change it.

I assume you want just 'Nik' but i will await your confirmation b4 changing.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Thanks Deej, I was reading the other threads after I posted (duh!)

Nikster was my login name, and Nik my forum name.
      I would prefer just Nik if possible please, as that is who I am known as.

Ta!

Comment

Yep now I remember who you are

Comment

*waves wand*

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I'm baaack!!!

Comment

I found other 'name change' or 'log-in problem' thread but they were "closed". I musta been away too long.

I wanna be Hornet again. Capital H for me, please.
              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
              Amen, brother. Amen.
              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

done..

Comment

hi my display name was Fledgling can someone change it back please?

Comment

Hi administrator

Any chance of changing my display name to Diesal? Can't quite work out how to do it...

Thanx? Mickee

Comment

Working...
                    X