Lo-fi version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lo-fi version?

Does anyone else miss the Lo-fi version (link was always at the bottom of each page)

It basically was a CSS free, white background with blue links.. completely inconspicuous, handy for at work
    - Mike

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/archive/ works but only for thread listings
    My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
    Motorcycle Panel & Paint
    Q-Zar Fremantle
    Rated-R Parts
    PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
    Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
    CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
    Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

I thought I stumbled onto that a day or so ago... Let me goof around for a minute.

Yeah, Archive was it.
      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

No - get a real innawebz connection (ie decent paced ADSL) and you won't notice the difference.

edit: Whoops, now I bothered to actually read while you liked it

I have a couple other very work related forums which use the v.bulletin skin too, I leave them up all the time - so people get used to seeing that stuff on my desktop and don't worry too much.
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Creme on PSB at work? Disgusting

Comment

Working...
          X