re: draggins GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: draggins GB

Wrong section, send a pm, blah blah blah..

Hewie/BlackFZR6, can we get an update on order pls? I know you said when you were going to order them, has there been any contact with supplier since order? Any guesstimate on ETA etc?

Not meaning to be a pain, but I know I am

Hugs n kisses,

Lee

+1 abt ETA update...

we're all dieing to get our draggins goodness...

also meant in a non pain in the ass way..

cheers again for everything

Comment

bump.

Comment

We're chasing this up Lee. As soon as there is something that we can tell you, you will be told.
        Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Me 3.

Update plz.
          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
          Amen, brother. Amen.
          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Talk about bad timing for a bump...

Cheers, BFZR.
            2006 Yamaha R1SP;
            In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
            Amen, brother. Amen.
            My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

I hate to look like I'm putting pressure on about this, but is there ANY news about the GB?

You have the numbers and are negotiating price?
              You have ordered but can't get in touch with the supplier?
              They're on their way but could be another 4 months due to shipping?

Anything?
              Even a 'feck off, Hornet'?
              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
              Amen, brother. Amen.
              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
                I hate to look like I'm putting pressure on about this, but is there ANY news about the GB?

You have the numbers and are negotiating price?
                You have ordered but can't get in touch with the supplier?
                They're on their way but could be another 4 months due to shipping?

Anything?
                Even a 'feck off, Hornet'?
                Feck off, big baby poos.

I agree with the rest tho, status update would be most appreciate pls kthnx.

Comment

and not wanting to bug anyone but there's still a few people waiting for merchandise orders from ages ago. An update on those from whoever is sorting them out would be very much appreciated too. Thanks

Comment

Draggins are getting the order together ... so we are waiting on them.

It could take a couple of weeks ... its a big order.

We'll let you know when its sorted and when / where you can pick them up.
                    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Thanks, Hewie.
                      Just good to know it's being sorted.
                      Cheers.
                      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                      Amen, brother. Amen.
                      My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Thanks Hewie .... appreciate the time you guys put in
                        Need Finance - http://www.rev-it.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Hewie View Post
                          Draggins are getting the order together ... so we are waiting on them.

It could take a couple of weeks ... its a big order.

We'll let you know when its sorted and when / where you can pick them up.
                          Hewie, have you spoken with Draggins since order? I don't mean to be a cunt, but "getting the order together" doesn't really elaborate at all.

I mean, I understand it's a custom order, but if someone asks me how long it'd take to put together something in my field of business, I can give a pretty good guesstimate on how long a project would take.

Are we able to get a rough ETA on how long they think stitching <x> amount of jeans together and shipping would take? Atleast if I know "oh, it'll take 4 weeks", you can tell yourself "oh sweet, i'll have em for xmas!" or whatever it may be.

I don't mean to be an inconvenience, but it's a simple request, and it'd put a lot of anxiety to rest <for a while>.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                            Hewie, have you spoken with Draggins since order? I don't mean to be a cunt, but "getting the order together" doesn't really elaborate at all.

I mean, I understand it's a custom order, but if someone asks me how long it'd take to put together something in my field of business, I can give a pretty good guesstimate on how long a project would take.

Are we able to get a rough ETA on how long they think stitching <x> amount of jeans together and shipping would take? Atleast if I know "oh, it'll take 4 weeks", you can tell yourself "oh sweet, i'll have em for xmas!" or whatever it may be.

I don't mean to be an inconvenience, but it's a simple request, and it'd put a lot of anxiety to rest <for a while>.
                            I spoke to Ben from draggins on Friday afternoon at about 5pm EST. At that stage they were still collecting up the order ... we ordered 70 pairs of jeans form every area of their range.

They dont carry every conceivable size/style/colour/etc combo on the floor as stock .. and I can understand that. Ben said to me that they were organising the order and were hoping to have it ready within a week. Then add some shipping time as they are in Melb and its coming via road freight .... then time to get to the store and ... thats your 2 week estimate.

The order was sent to draggins on the 19th ... then due to members stuffing around and changing shite I had to resend it again on the 23rd and then again on the 29th. Draggins have only had the final order for about 9 business days so far.
                            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Thanks Hewie, your efforts are appreciated

Comment

Working...
                              X