Cheer up cupcake Riding @ trackday?

U think im joking?
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Originally posted by Klink View Post
      U think im joking?
      I think you need to lighten up. My reasons are as follows;

A) this is a good things in life thread
      I was hardly the first person, or the most aggressive person to post anything 'off topic' in that thread
      C) Whether you like to admit it or not, it's kinda an accomplishment to get in before the mods, not so much lately I'll admit.

If being a 'big man' and banning/putting me on mod approval will make you feel better for me trying to start idle conversation, I hope you sleep better at night. Go pick on someone else if you're in a bad mood, I'm certainly not the reason you're making these "omg we'll totally ban you if you're a whore" threads.

Comment

1. Dont tell me to lighten up...

2. You're all happy to take the lighter side of things when its not you in the firing line, but you'd be the first to get your back up if it was.

3. As for the "I was hardly the first person, or the most aggressive person" comment, no but a bit of fucking maturity would go a long way than to pull out a comment like "IBTL", which I would expect from an 11year old.

4. An accomplishment to get in before the mods? I think you might need to re-assess why you're here on PSB. If you think that your life goal is to have the most posts or to get in on "first pages" or "ibtl"... PSB is NOT about that. Go to some other whored to hell forum, as others have said to me before... PSB is pretty damn light when it comes to modding... do you really want it to be like other forums where its 100% strict?

5. Dont play the "big man" and "if it will make you feel better" bullshit with me. We rarely "throw our weight around" on here, but will do so when and if its necessary. I posted a warning that the post quality on PSB is at an all time low the other day and WE the staff werent happy with it. As its been said before, if you dont like the way PSB is... then feel free to have a holiday or leave.

6. A *LOT* of people are sick of the usual suspects' bullshit post whoring on here. They always say "why dont you mods do something more often?" - Well the answer is, we shouldnt have to tell you people to behave, be mature and do the right thing.

PSB should be a fun place, but not just for you... for everyone. Its not your personal posting playground.
        If you can... you MUST!

Comment

I shall PM you about this, as IMO your bad mood needn't be thrown across the entire forum.

Comment

Dont bother PMing me as I dont have anything more to say on the subject.
            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Why does Klink's user group say "Bad Man"?
              This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Would an IBTL comment be inapproriate?

Comment

PM sent.. So Klink, coming to track day?

Comment

I've said it before, but i'll say it again.
                    It is hard to keep volunteers motivated to kepp volunteering. It is those people that keep things running smoothly.
                    I think you are one of those people klink.
                    Thank you for the tireless efforts you put in.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X