Features of Platinum Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features of Platinum Membership

I am a proud Platinum supporter of PSB and I would like to make a request to the list of wonderful features like:

1. A ‘Platinum Supporter’ tag that is assigned to your user profile to display your platinum support to all forum users. 2. Platinum supporters will have a blue name in the users online list. 3. A PM box that holds up to 500 PM's. 4. Ability to CC up to 50 users in the PM system. 5. Ability to removal of the 'Edited by' tags in your edited posts. 5. you can email members directly from within the forum. 6. 60 day post edit limit. 7. 100MB upload limit.
    I'd like to ask if there would be any way for us to have one more item...

8. Advertising is turned off.

I don't need to insure my ride. This kind of advertising erks me. If it can't be done, ok, I will (somehow) deal with it. But it would be nice to have it off. Can it be less advertising time please?

one lil banner in the top left corner bothers you?

There's no popups, interstitials or anything intrusive...

who knows maybe one day there will be something that IS of interest to you there and your click will add some funds to the PSB bank account.

Comment

you mean

9. Advertising is turned off.

I want the back

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
        you mean

9. Advertising is turned off.

I want the back

+1 for the
        Originally posted by kyliejane
        benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
        Originally posted by harns
        Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

*puzzled*

The ad is smaller than your signature and outside of the content area. if it wasnt there it would be blank.

Loss of advertising revenue wasnt factored into the price of platinumhowever I'll have a chat with Deej and see what we can do.
          My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
          Motorcycle Panel & Paint
          Q-Zar Fremantle
          Rated-R Parts
          PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
          Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
          CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
          Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Peh... you see it for a whole two seconds.

But yeah i too miss the
            In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
            Its the little things that make the difference
            Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
            If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

5char
              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
              Amen, brother. Amen.
              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

peh.... i liked better
                In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                Its the little things that make the difference
                Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Newbie question - who do i become such a member?

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
                    is ... type tongue inside the colons.
                    you wanna tongue a colon ?

oops, misread.

carry on.

Comment

5char
                      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                      In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                      Amen, brother. Amen.
                      My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

OMG!
                        Whacked!
                        But Tys, it's not like I changed the subject or trolled. The thread is about getting rid of the damn Google ads, which the programme I mentioned does. Why stop me from mentioning it?
                        Stops revenue

Comment

OMG!
                          Whacked!
                          But Tys, it's not like I changed the subject or trolled. The thread is about getting rid of the damn Google ads, which the programme I mentioned does. Why stop me from mentioning it?

would you PLEASE leave Tys alone! Your like the school yard pimply faced overweight kid who steals lunches all the time! Ya just never STOP!
                          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

OMG!
                            Whacked!
                            Have a think about it. It is a revenue source for PSB, you are effectivly telling the members how to block the ads which in turn will reduce the revenue.
                            My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
                            Motorcycle Panel & Paint
                            Q-Zar Fremantle
                            Rated-R Parts
                            PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
                            Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
                            CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
                            Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Have a think about it. It is a revenue source for PSB, you are effectivly telling the members how to block the ads which in turn will reduce the revenue.
                              Whack me if this is too offtopic Tyson, but I am shocked with that attitude.

note: Pkunk has no problem with the level of advertising on PSB in its current form.

Comment

Working...
                              X