xmas party ect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xmas party ect?

hey i know this has mostly been brought up already but when are we gonna hear about the xmas party, and more importantly, when are the nominations for clown shoes and all the other awards gonna be up?
    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

there is no clown shoes this year
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

thats blasphemy
      Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by semi View Post
        there is no clown shoes this year

ohhh... Don't be nervous about your inevitable nomination...

Comment

Sure there was stuff up and tickets available before the whole software changeover...

Comment

they also went down before the software change over

what im most interested in is the award nominations

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
              ohhh... Don't be nervous about your inevitable
              nomination...

dunno what you mean......
              *deletes avatar*
              If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

unlucky for u i have that nicely saved away

Comment

Dont get too eager Tash there is still what 5 weeks for you to earn a decent clown shoes nomination
                  In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

i have nothing to be nominated for this year :p

Comment

still time

Comment

5char
                        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                        Amen, brother. Amen.
                        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

I thought you were becoming a Mod Hornet or was that a dream/nightmare/drug induced hallucination?

Comment

Info will be released in the next cpl of days
                            My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
                            Motorcycle Panel & Paint
                            Q-Zar Fremantle
                            Rated-R Parts
                            PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
                            Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
                            CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
                            Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Hornet do you actually have ANYTHING supportive to say about the forum?

I am sure with all the time on you hands you could put one of them up to help out...

Go to "Quick Links"

"Apply to be a moderator"

fill in the form and help out instead of just taking pot shots

Dubs

Comment

Working...
                              X