posting pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting pics

ok so this mite sound a little stupid of me, but how the hell do i post a pic? also how do i quote someone elses post when writing my own? i have tried to press the little square button at the bottom that says "quote another post" but the damn thing doesnt work!!!!

Not stupid, confused the hell out of me at first too.

To quote, click on the "quote" button under their post.

You can't post pics direct here. You need to put them somewhere else on the innanet (photobucket, for example) first. Then, in your post, click on the little mountain icon and put the link to your image's location in there.
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

[QUOTE=You can't post pics direct here. You need to put them somewhere else on the innanet (photobucket, for example) first. Then, in your post, click on the little mountain icon and put the link to your image's location in there.[/QUOTE]

ahhh ok so how do i do this innanet/ photobucket thing?

Comment

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Click it..the ususal joining stuff and start uploading what photos you want.

Then under the photo will be 4 link thingys, use the IMG code one.

Just copy and paste...well it works for me...

Comment

There is a pic uploader in the advanced editor.

Scroll down >> Attach Files.
          c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

I know this is an old thread BUT i need to upload some photos and my question is DO you still need to host it else where on can you put them direct on here.

If someone can do a step by step for a computer retart that would be fantastic

Comment

Click go advanced in the posts.
              Scroll to Additional Options.
              Look for Attach File.
              Click the Manage Attachments button.
              Click on the Browse button, find the file you want to upload.
              Click the upload button.
              Once the uploading is done, scroll to "Close this window" and click that.
              Then comes "Submit Reply". Push button, receive bacon.

Comment

Working...
              X