Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any chance we can have the reputation with the user name of the person who left the rep ?

I reckon, that if you're gonna leave a -ve for someone.. or a +ve then you should be ok to face up to it, and not hiding behind an anonymous screen.
    Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

But...I like people being able to be secret admirers or haters towards me.
    This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

You either wish to insight violence or wanton ghey sex. Im not sure which yet.
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

better thats it's anonymous.
        They could always sign off with their handle if they wanted you to know.

eg, Great post. Taint

Comment

nah, i reckon - if you've got the balls to post, then you'd have the balls to say it straight up..

disclosure ftw!

Comment

There's your problem, it takes no balls to post in the first place.
            This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

what's to say someone doesnt post a -ve on your rep, then drop a " You're a dickhead - Taylor " - giving the impression that taylor posted the rep.. when infact it was someone else ? I see only badness coming of this..

Comment

Then leave it anonymous. No-one pays attention to the reputation anyway.
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Nah he means you can end your comment to show who you are, or who you want someone to think you are.

Totally posting bad reputation on people as Eukanuba now btw. j/k

I don't post reputation at all.

Comment

somone had a -v3 given

Comment

I guess that I am not as phased by people leaving bad comments about me, I wouldn't mind knowing who left the good ones though but good point.

Comment

I take it you just got some bad rep?
                        My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
                        Motorcycle Panel & Paint
                        Q-Zar Fremantle
                        Rated-R Parts
                        PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
                        Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
                        CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
                        Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

And some more .

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
                            And some more .

+1
                            Originally posted by kyliejane
                            benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                            Originally posted by harns
                            Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

no, it's not about the rep..

I saw this a couple years ago on another forum I'm a member of.. people were -ve(ing) other people.. and then dropping a false user name on the end.. started all manner of shit fights and people getting upset..

they ended up putting it as user name shown.. and the people that -ve'd and put a false name were warned..

Comment

Working...
                              X