This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS thread

gday guys, didnt actually want my whole thread delted just all the crap that wasnt anything to do with the original post. ie. questions about the bike itself

um.. tough shit?

Comment

jOna, this is a very busy time of year for people, as I'm sure you can imagine, and the Staff and Admin have better things to do than go through a thread and clean it up.

My suggestion is start a new thread, being a bit more informative about the bike, and try not to reply to the trolls, it just encourages them.
      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
      In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
      Amen, brother. Amen.
      My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

give ya 3 grand for it.

Comment

...what you expect in a forum? Editorial priviledge over everyone else?
          Originally posted by Abuse this
          Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
            give ya 3 grand for it.
            That's depreciation for ya. So let me see, $10,200 price before it was going to the shop. Bad trip to the shop I assume because that's where you said it was going. $3000 offer = $7200 loss. Is there really $7000 dollars worth of damage? There are places called "motorcycle wreckers" that could help.

Comment

just repost the ad and post some pics with it.

Comment

Thread deleted by TYSON
                Reason: cleaned up at request.. it was easier this way

TYSON gave a reason... It was easier to delete than to clean up 6 pages. So just start a new thread up

Comment

Originally posted by CT90 View Post
                  That's depreciation for ya. So let me see, $10,200 price before it was going to the shop. Bad trip to the shop I assume because that's where you said it was going. $3000 offer = $7200 loss. Is there really $7000 dollars worth of damage? There are places called "motorcycle wreckers" that could help.
                  Do you have any idea the rebuild cost of a proper fucked bike?

Comment

Genuine fairings alone for a current model bike could set you back $7K, possibly more.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                      Do you have any idea the rebuild cost of a proper fucked bike?
                      Nga pls

p.s. <3 new squidly stunting av
                      FTP

Comment

Originally posted by BigTim View Post
                        What do you mean? Its a high visibility vest

Comment

it did get cleaned a couple times... maybe you should have posted more of a description or photos after some of the clean ups
                          Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTim View Post
                            Originally posted by padfoot View Post
                            What do you mean? Its a high visibility vest
                            You don't think the next few frames show him going over the handlebars and writing the bike off do you?
                            sigpic

Comment

?

Comment

Working...
                              X