No announcement yet.

Verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame, Wanted to do the learner rides to gain experience while I'm taking a long work break and can't spend thousands on regular instructor lessons.

One of the site sponsors steered me here but I'm thinking of parking the whole idea of getting my licence for now, too many obstacles trying to get skills up legally.

Comment

Originally posted by FishStix View Post
      Shame, Wanted to do the learner rides to gain experience while I'm taking a long work break and can't spend thousands on regular instructor lessons.

One of the site sponsors steered me here but I'm thinking of parking the whole idea of getting my licence for now, too many obstacles trying to get skills up legally.
      Hey don't be discouraged from riding.
      Last edited by Kelly.999; 29-07-2019, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement, I was about to buy a hitch carrier so I could go somewhere and practice (sick of doing circles in the front yard)
        but it seems there are no legal practice areas for learners unless on private property (and empty car parks don't count).

It sucks because I do a lesson and then want to practice as safely as possible but this wowser Gov'ment can ping you anywhere anytime.

I even thought of trying some offroad riding in sanctioned offroad areas by buying another bike to suit but that really is a different style of riding
        that I don't think will help me very much.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement, I was about to buy a hitch carrier so I could go somewhere and practice (sick of doing circles in the front yard)
          but it seems there are no legal practice areas for learners unless on private property (and empty car parks don't count).

It sucks because I do a lesson and then want to practice as safely as possible but this wowser Gov'ment can ping you anywhere anytime.

I even thought of trying some offroad riding in sanctioned offroad areas by buying another bike to suit but that really is a different style of riding
          that I don't think will help me very much.
          What area are you in we can meet and go for a ride.

Comment

Thanks for the offer, I'm in Nollamara so lets see how far that is for you..

Comment

Thanks for the offer, I'm in Nollamara so lets see how far that is for you..
              Fremantle meet at iga nollamara in a couple of weeks time, i used to live in yokine.

Comment

FishStix since were the only two on here in some kind of twilight zone we should try elsewhere.

Place is not much to look at either.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly.999 View Post

Fremantle meet at iga nollamara in a couple of weeks time, i used to live in yokine.
                  Thanks heaps, that would be awesome. I might be getting my hitch carrier this week,
                  so If I trust it with my bike maybe we can meet somewhere more convenient for you..

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
                    Looking into this now.
                    Guess its not an easy fix then.

Comment

Have been wondering if my phone is causing it as it is second hand from a person i work with who rides bikes as well, the phone freezes and drops out and will not sign into banking etc why he gave it to me in may for nothing i guess.

You should keep trying you may end up being successful on here.

Comment

Can anyone here confirm if the learner group rides are still a thing? I found PSB on facebook and the last one mentioned there was 2 years ago...

Comment

Can anyone here confirm if the learner group rides are still a thing? I found PSB on facebook and the last one mentioned there was 2 years ago...
                          They are on facebook this place is closed just visitors and bots from some us site and it has a nineties look about it just join facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly.999 View Post
                            this place is closed just visitors and bots from some us site .
                            Are you sure about that?

Comment

Are you sure about that?

Yes abandoned bot.
                              Last edited by Kelly.999; 13-08-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

So:
                                Originally posted by Kelly.999
                                this place is closed just visitors and bots from some us site and it has a nineties look about it
                                yet.. you keep coming back.

Comment

Working...
                                X