Moolah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moolah

Running the site costs money, so how do we give you some spondoolies?

I got an email today (see following text) from [email protected] but it seems incomplete so no way to hit a link. Maybe just email a paypal request or bsb/account to deposit to.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear $username,

Your access to the paid subscription "$subscription_title" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit $vboptions[bburl]/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,

$vboptions[bbtitle]
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Yes, my subscription has expired. I'm still happy to continue to contribute - but some work really needs to be done before more people lose interest.

Comment

its dead, i don't even know why he bothered putting it back up

Comment

Not dead, dying. There was a bit of a resurgence in the last few months before it crashed, timed badly. But yes, it will likely die, as I get the feeling no one knows how to administer it, and those that do know aren't willing to spend any more time on it.

Comment

Still trying to get the back end access all sorted. I've now received a response to hopefully allocate that to myself.

The PSB Paypal account is still up and running - shop at perthstreetbikes dot com
          so you can manually transfer funds until I get the in-forum payment option up and running again.

And I can manually add time to peoples subscriptions etc. (amazing how I can do some things, but not the most important)
          Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Thanks, will do. We had a disruption in another forum that we thought killed it. Steadily picked up again.

Of course BlackFZR's choice if he wants to kill it. Sorta like Yul Brunner's Taras Bulva before he skewers Tony Curtis' character. I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it.

But some of us old bastards dont like the stalkbook.

Comment

f*ck the facebook!! we need to do all we can to keep this forum going!

Comment

Hopefully with some level of admin access again now, over the next few weeks I'll get all the automated systems up and running correctly again.
                Sponsored by:

Comment

Also finally found and linked in the navigation bar about PSB Subscriptions. Now to find and fix the registration email problems...
                  Sponsored by:

Comment

Currently online 3 members and 121 guests, 187 active members - forums not dead by any means but active input is definitely having a little nap

For what its worth Tim if it ever gets too hard or your completely over it at any point let me know, Im happy to have a chat to perhaps step up :-)

Im back now to some available time to give

I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Subscriptions link working and paid

Comment

Subbed Paypal---
                        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Working...
                        X