Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PaulMac my Samsung Gti8000 omnia did that to.... but if its showing the vbulliten page of psb (like normal computer) scroll to bottom and in the skins format or what ever it is there is Psb Mobile.

Lol wonder if Harro actually uses his dedicated skin design. Some how i don't think so to who ever made the effort lol.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

ahhh crap

I think the link is borked Brum?
      +1

tried to set mobile mode on my berry, now locked into mobile mode on all platforms too :p
      Originally posted by Bendito
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

can someone post the link to [select forum style] that is under the settings menu so i can try to direct link it from mobile mode?

edit: lazy bastards

here it is for the next victim, it probably wont let you select a forum display mode so click on the reset fields button at the bottom

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...do=editoptions
        Last edited by g0zer; 03-02-2011, 03:42 PM.
        Originally posted by Bendito
        If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

+1 to cheers for the link
          Originally posted by Captain Starfish
          use me like the slut I am, yeah come on and make me your f^cked up broke crack hore that doesn't ride anymore
          :starwars:

Comment

phew that was a long couple of days.. wont be going near that option again
            thread delivers

thanx tyson and brougham
            Originally posted by Barfrangipani
            It says a lot about you as a person that you can fuck up so often and so catastrophically, and everyone still 's you

Comment

stuck in mobile fix and cant get out of it. thanks
              RIP
              RYAD
              RIP
              🌹

Comment

Working...
              X