Iphone - Tapatalk issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone - Tapatalk issue

I find when I am using tapatalk if I'm not logged in I can read posts fine, except In The Loop which tells me that there are no posts in it.

So I decided to actually log in but now I can't access anything it just comes up with " There are no posts in this forum This function is currently unavailable - please contact your forum administrator if this problem persists." I can't even get the first page up which lists all the sections.

I have tried logging in and out over the past few days but it keeps happening. If I log out I once again can read everything excpt in the loop. Log back in and I can't read a thing.

Any idea's what the problem might be??
    “Freedom is not something that anybody can be given; Freedom is something that people take and people are as free as they want to be.” - James Arthur Baldwin

I found this problem too - There seems to be a fault where it won't work if you are using 3g services. It works fine when connected to wireless. Its a tapatalk problem not a psb one.

Comment

Hi all,

Notice this discussion just now and thought we should jump in.

This appears to be some problem with the 3G network with vBulletin where the IP address get reset. We are aware of this issue and is looking for a solution. For some users, a work around would be tap on the Subscribed tab and tap back to the original view and tap refresh again, it may solve the problem.

We hope to fully solving this problem ASAP. Thanks for the heads up!

Regards,
      Tapatalk Team

Comment

Good of you to log in tapatalk and let us know you are on the case.

Cheers.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Looking forward to the resolution. I'll try the work around you suggested in the mean time.

Great application though

Thx
          “Freedom is not something that anybody can be given; Freedom is something that people take and people are as free as they want to be.” - James Arthur Baldwin

Comment

I've stopped using it.

I click on latest posts all I get is posts that are weeks old.

I cannot see any newer ones.
            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

From what I can tell it doesn't like threads with multiple pages
              it will only show old posts

for new posts it works fine

Comment

Yes the current version is only capable to display the latest few posts and the first few posts with a painfully tedious "Load More" button.

However next version (1.3) will include full pagination support and is currently pending for Apple approval. Hopefully you will get a hand on this in next week or two. See the attached images.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Deej View Post
                  Good of you to log in tapatalk and let us know you are on the case.

Cheers.
                  Deej, can you take a quick look of our support topic regarding this issue with a potential work around for the 3G network error problem?

Work-around: Error when posting from cellular network - Tapatalk Community Forum

Comment

ah sweet that your onto it and fixing the problem

once you sort a few niggling problems i see this being a great app to access psb

Comment

Originally posted by tapatalk View Post
                      Yes the current version is only capable to display the latest few posts and the first few posts with a painfully tedious "Load More" button.

However next version (1.3) will include full pagination support and is currently pending for Apple approval. Hopefully you will get a hand on this in next week or two. See the attached images.

Brilliant. THis would be v'handy feature.

Originally posted by tapatalk View Post
                      Deej, can you take a quick look of our support topic regarding this issue with a potential work around for the 3G network error problem?

Work-around: Error when posting from cellular network - Tapatalk Community Forum
                      I will get Tyson to take a look at it.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Originally posted by Deej View Post
                        Brilliant. THis would be v'handy feature.

I will get Tyson to take a look at it.
                        Thanks let us know how it goes...

Comment

Re: Iphone - Tapatalk issue

Heads up, an update has been released for this which seems to fix all the previously mentioned problems

Well done tappatalk :-)

Comment

1.5 update available on iTunes.

And PSB features in all the screenshots...

Torq doesn't want his photo taken with that bear!

Comment

Re: Iphone - Tapatalk issue

As I went to view this topic in the app it crashed

Comment

Working...
                              X