This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed thread

Just wondering why the "Saturday training Crossfit style " thread has been closed.?

Anybody know?
    This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Promoting a commercial business, I believe you have been sent a PM regarding your options.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

So what's the deal, does he have to be a sponsor before he can put up the threads?
      Seriously Barfy he's not been advertising, he's using the forum to communicate to us that come along each week.

Poor form.
      Originally posted by Desmo
      Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
        So what's the deal, does he have to be a sponsor before he can put up the threads?
        Seriously Barfy he's not been advertising, he's using the forum to communicate to us that come along each week.

Poor form.
        And he's also been taking on more paid work through PM's (as reported to us)

We have a personal fitness/martial arts corporate supporter who has supported the forum in exchange for advertising, why should they lose business to someone who refuses to support?
        My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
        Motorcycle Panel & Paint
        Q-Zar Fremantle
        Rated-R Parts
        PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
        Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
        CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
        Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Originally posted by TYSON View Post
          And he's also been taking on more paid work through PM's (as reported to us)

We have a personal fitness/martial arts corporate supporter who has supported the forum in exchange for advertising, why should they lose business to someone who refuses to support?
          Untrue, most people on the forum know I'm a personal trainer as are others including Officer down, Redfern ect. If someone wants to PM me for info then i'm more than happy to help as would any othe PT on here. But I have not taken any work through PM's

In regards to the second point I'm not a martial arts instructor and will never be one so I don't see myself " stealing " clients from Lolly or Spock, both of who I regard quite highly.

If I was in a financial positiom to pay $250 for corporate sponsorship, I would but as it's only a part time buisness then this is not an option at the present time.

I would like to say that my intensions were totaly honorable in regards to the thread and it's primary intention was for information purposes only specificaly aimed at the people who chose to come and train. Most of whome were already from the City to Surf program and wanted to keep up the level of fitness they had earned.

Unfortunatly rules are there for a reason and I apologise for "advertising" untentionally.

I hope this clears up some points.

Brendan
          Last edited by brendanc; 03-10-2009, 09:52 PM.
          This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Comment

Just for the record, Lolly and I never took any issue with your thread Brendan.

Firstly, as you said, being in the martial arts and yoga business, we are not in direct competition with your business; and secondly, we are happy for people to get fit and healthy and have no problem with whom or how they achieve that.
            "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

We are currently working back of house on some other options for advertising members business' on PSB so they and other members can utilise the resources of our community.
              Until then we will continue to operate on the current format.

Dubs

Comment

Working...
              X