this place sucks to ride a bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this place sucks to ride a bike

London would have to be one of the worst places that i've ever seen to ride a bike , but there are so many fucking bikes here !! and i thought some of us had death wishes , you should see these crazy little pommy fucks weaving in and out between the big red buses and suicidle taxi drivers ! not to many big bikes around , mostly 600s and the only big bikes that i've seen around in large numbers have been twins ! what the fuck is with that ! heaps of scooters around as well(deej you'd feel right at home) and they even have those scooters that have a round roof all the way over the bike !! now that would make for a wicked endo ! a 360 endo !! :shock:
    now anyone who is looking to come over here to perve on chicks and drink piss , well i strongly recommend against it , about $9 for a pint and the chicks have heads on them that look like a bucket full of smashed crabs.
    the only good thing about me being in london at the moment is that i'm being paid to be here! other than that it's a shithole! and if i've offended anyone with that comment ......bad luck !

London

I just love it!!

We take for granted how lucky we are 8)

Comment

Man, warm expensive beer, butt ugly women......sounds like a port up top!

Good to see your having fun! If I don't see ya before hand, drop by if your cming through Sydney!

Comment

Re: this place sucks to ride a bike

they even have those scooters that have a round roof all the way over the bike !!

the guy where i work has one, a Honda. its a shit house of a thing. ive ridden it down the street, so hard to keep balance on. got two wheels at the back

Comment

AND the weather blows goats!! :cry:

Comment

i reckon a "stunt" trip to phuket, i know this one concrete raod 3km long and this other cool rd and - oh yer - you can have a little drink and there MIGHT be a girl or 2 to "chat" to!!

so i hear....

DUBDUB

Comment

mmmmmmmm phuket...BAAAD memories.
              First time up top, just turned 18 went to a bar with some reeeeely drunk pommy backpackers, they shouted the bar next thing i remember was me grabbing as much shots of liquer as i could get, then 5 mins later power spew on dancefloor, crawling back to my hotel room, my boss was shore patrol, wearing ceremonial whites, then somehow i got back to my hotel reception, made it half way in then ran back out for a power spew, opened my eyes to see my boss (Warrant Officer Bosun, for those in the navy who know what i'm talkin about) covered in my spew

VERY bad for my career advancment

BUT i'm still in the navy....just not on the goat boat SUCCESS anymore
              Spike

Comment

mmmmmmmm phuket...BAAAD memories.
                First time up top, just turned 18 went to a bar with some reeeeely drunk pommy backpackers, they shouted the bar next thing i remember was me grabbing as much shots of liquer as i could get, then 5 mins later power spew on dancefloor, crawling back to my hotel room, my boss was shore patrol, wearing ceremonial whites, then somehow i got back to my hotel reception, made it half way in then ran back out for a power spew, opened my eyes to see my boss (Warrant Officer Bosun, for those in the navy who know what i'm talkin about) covered in my spew

VERY bad for my career advancment

BUT i'm still in the navy....just not on the goat boat SUCCESS anymore
                hehehe and you guys thought I was bad!

Comment

Re: this place sucks to ride a bike

about $9 for a pint and the chicks have heads on them that look like a bucket full of smashed crabs.
                  Sounds like you need to drink more buddy! And maybe those chicks will look hotter!

Comment

Working...
                  X