Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, so I'm in Sydney! - I wanna come home already!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, so I'm in Sydney! - I wanna come home already!!

hehehehehe

Man, you guys should see the veiw I have from my cabin!!! Holy crap!!!

My main job is to get photos first thing tomorrow (Sunday) and if I can get a phone line somewhere, I'll post 'em right away.

Other than that, my head was fine this morning, had bugger all sleep so I'm tired as hell. As for those who tried to get me smashed last night.....damn, good job!!! I never drunk so much water EVER!!!

Thanks so much to everyone for a pharkin awesome night, you guys rock!!!

hehehe catch you all soon, be good and for shits sake, ride safe!

damn man....... no hangover.. i got 1 take it easy champ and try make the best of a bad situation...

c u in 8 months.....

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Sydney

I'm glad you enjoyed Friday night, it went well!
      How was your flight? did you get much sleep, or did your head just thump all the way there

Anyway fingers crossed your stay over there is short and sweet and you will be back in Perth beginning of next year!!

Talk to ya soon.

Comment

Man, I was so tired! Tried to sleep on the plane but got stuck next to this idiot who persisted on reading the biggest friggin news paper aver made so had a few run ins with him. Just bummed around with the laptop, watched the movie, if no one has seen "Take Away" it's a pretty good Aussie flick starring Steven Curry and one of the wogs from "The Wog Boy"

But I am hanging out to come home already. The traffic here is fucked, the people are arrogant and I live on a base full of fuck wit sailors!

hahaha No one told me that tomorrow is a public holiday though, lucky I found out cause I would've looked like a total dick going to work in uniform on a public holiday.

Anyhow guys, till later, be good!

Comment

Love the signature campo!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Love the signature campo!
            hehehehe thanks mate! Something to think about everytime we go on a country run!

Comment

Working...
            X