Begone foul beings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begone foul beings...

Been riding a bit in the last week for the first time after my accident.... Got some pretty bad demons clawing my subconsionce (however u spell it)

however...

Much respect to spike for entrusting me with his rs250 (with him on the back) got a good ride in and left those demons back in hillaries..

thanks man i needed that.

big id up

I'm the noob you all pwn!

mate it was all worth it when i saw the looks on cage driver's faces when we drove past dem wid me sittin on the tank and u in my seat facing backwards....i still can't believe we went the whole way from scabs to hillary's like that hehehe just lucky the cahnstabulary wasn't out
    Spike

Comment

wanna go for a blat on a ZX9 Firestorm??

Comment

mmmmm zx-9er..... sounds like a plan champ

Comment

man, it's good to know you're out riding a bit again, shoulda done it a while ago but you'll be right mate, hang in there ok1

Comment

mate it was all worth it when i saw the looks on cage driver's faces when we drove past dem wid me sittin on the tank and u in my seat facing backwards....i still can't believe we went the whole way from scabs to hillary's like that hehehe just lucky the cahnstabulary wasn't out
            Cool! Now that would have been a sight to see.
            Now, who's the bad infulence on who??

Comment

I was there too witness them coming back into scarbs good too see they where back in the right positions b4 pulling up to the bike bay

Bring on the 954 hey Firestorm....
              Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
              Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Oh great, give the guy a 954........with wings!!!

bring that shit on mate!

Comment

hahahaha man i dont need wings to fly..... alls i need is a black boy launch pad.... however an undercarige might some in handy... gota get the landing down pat yet

Comment

man, just don't go killin yerself, remember, go easy!!!! I wanna be able to go riding with ya when I come home!

Comment

to quote deej "u aint gonna die... u already had ur chance and u fucked it up"

i'll be here when u get back man..... i promise...

besides ill be in syd in 8 months so ill ride wid ya den

Comment

Working...
                      X