Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn I love this site!!!! There is nothing else like it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I love this site!!!! There is nothing else like it!

I know for a fact that PSB.com is a one of a kind. There is no other place I know of where there is a local site for local people and whats even better is that it's a site that contains nothing more than that of which we love so much......StreetBikes.

This is what I'll miss the most, catching up at Scarbs, meeting the team and all the members up there, getting ready for a country run with Calvin and the crew. Hitting all the local runs, Freo to Scarbs via Cott, Swanny and City beach. Getting into Northbridge and catching up with Mr. Barrister for coffee at Dome. Oh and G Grade pizza.... top place to be on a Saturday night.
    I'm definalty craving a steak sammo down at the OBH to.
    Man you guys have no idea how good we got it till it's gone.

I've never seen or heard of a place where total strangers can get together and before you know it have a group of mates who all ride and share the same experiences.

Make sure we keep what we have and keep it close to cause there'll be no other like it.......

Werd

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Ditto

Comment

hell yeah
        Is Dead

Comment

*looks at his lack of licence*
          I know EXACTLY what you mean Campo
          Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Working...
          X