Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all those wanting the bright white globes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all those wanting the bright white globes....

www.tricktape.com

Thats the place to get them, thats where I'm ordering them from later this week. It's a must!! If you have any questions, PM eithe me or Calvin, I'm sure we could help out in some way!!

Which ones were they?

Comment

oooh not just lights more fun stuff!!

loptoff lugs

OR

I can't decide

Comment

oh my god!!!

hehehe you would do that wouldn't ya!!! hehehe

Look for the lights and neons section.

Comment

Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't.

Gotta cover the chip in the back of my helmet somehow

Headlight bulbs H4 (Superwhite) Those ones?

Comment

Yup, Superwhites, them's tha ones!!!

Hmmm, chip in the lid eh? Should get that looked at, as long as it wasn't a big hit, but it'd look pretty cool....I think......in a way....... Just grab a sticker!

Comment

Hmmm, chip in the lid eh? Should get that looked at, as long as it wasn't a big hit
              Think it must have been from round 2 of gravel vs bike (27th Sept country run), because I haven't knocked it.

:x BUGGA :x

Comment

Ahhh, you should be ok then chick! Go the tiger tail and ears I say!

Tioght like a toiger!!! hehehehe

Comment

i hope this is not a stupid question..but...have any of you guys been to Marlows/supercheap auto?

cos H4 xenon 100/110W optiblue super white silver max bulbs are available for around $30 for a pair in Aus... i also bought 55/60W xenon bulbs for about the same price. ..

also if you gonna install 100W bulbs to replace 60W bulbs... just make sure your factory wiring can handle the extra 80W if you have twin headlights (R1 seems to handle them alright)...

Comment

Good point Zip, already sussed it out. Gotta be careful of the marlows ones, the'll last about 2 to 4 months tops. The wiring is cool on most bikes as well.

Comment

shit that was a quick reply campo

one of my "marlows" xenon bulbs blew (as in explode) before... made a huge mess with yellow powder shit and glass everywhere inside the headlight.. took me bloody ages to clean it up... i blamed it on the moisture build up inside the headlight but as you mentioned it must have been the quality of the bulb....

Comment

shit that was a quick reply campo  

one the my \"marlows\" xenon bulbs blew (as in explode) before... made a huge mess with yellow powder shit and glass everywhere inside the headlight.. took me bloody ages to clean it up... i blamed it on the moisture build up inside the headlight but as you mentioned it must have the quiality of the bulb....
                        Hey, I'm the post whore from hell mate, I don't sleep till everyone else does!!

Comment

Working...
                        X