Different kind of unexpected visitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different kind of unexpected visitor

Just finished dinner when I heard something overhead. I grabbed the camera and thought I'd get a photo of what I thought was the Blackhawks that have been exercising around the city the past few days.

Instead I got this!!

It's the RAAF rescue chopper. Apparently there's a function up at the Wardroom for the officers on the base and these guys were invited. Hell of a way to drop in eh?

Moments later... he comes back after taking some shots to be a post and BANDWIDTH whore

Comment

man i thought they were gonna pull a body or something out of the water....... since the gab is a popular jump point.

Comment

mmmm....looks like drug smugler's to me! i knew the NAVY was a front for something! nobody could be that useless! j/k Camp's!!

Comment

Moments later... he comes back after taking some shots to be a post and BANDWIDTH whore
          hey, I still got no bike muthafuuuuka!!! hahahaha

not for another 16 hours anyway......think I'll go to the bar.....without the camera hehehehehe

Comment

How do those things fly???

In the fotos, the blades aren't turning...

*Ahem*

Sorry, couldn't help myself...In fact, no one can!!
            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

campo im officially unlabeling you post/bandwith whore and re labeling u "WHORE"

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Working...
              X