Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Bike's arrived - - - - and I'm fuckin heartbroken........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bike's arrived - - - - and I'm fuckin heartbroken........

Yup, I knew it.

[size=24]DO NOT USE AUTOTRANS to carry your bike. She's covered in dirt, dust and mud plus has giant scratches on the front fairing under the air intake, they're rubbed the shit out of the right side of the front fendor to the stage that it's going to need to be replaced, there's rub marks all over my fors as well. Oh and my new black tinted double bubble......I need a new one, she's covered in scratches.

There's all kinds of rub marks all over the tank and rear fairing to.

So the battle has started, I've done the ring around to advise the relevent companies that it's a shit fight, next call is to the insurance company......

......at least she's running.

I'm off, have a bloody good weekend all, ride safe.

Sorry to hear about that Campo, I've heard those fucken warfies are bastards like that, they say "nah it wasn't our end it was the other party that did the damage" etc, people will advise you to claim it on insurance or forget about it .. but you've gotta stick up for the little man, fuck them up!

My girlfriend imported a car from japan and the warfies fucked up the spoiler at the front (driving into shit) and put a few small dents in it and they get away with it! Justice must prevail.. fuck those warfies over Campo, you know you can do it!

-mat from melbourne (ooooh yeh, this place is siick!)

EOF
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

:cry:

Sorry to hear it...

Good luck with getting ya baby fixed...

Nothing worse that ppl who don't give a f*ck about your gear. :evil:
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

fuk that man u gotta be pissed, now theres all the running around bullshit too get her fixed and try to get them bastard who did it too pay aaarrrgghhhhh makes me mad :evil:
        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Thats farked!

when we moved from U.K same thing happened.

our dishwasher had a whole inda front! what the!

sry hear dude

:evil: :evil: :evil:
          Love
          Nick :twisted:

Comment

sorry man thats fucking a pain in the ass. when you have to ship it again. look up someone that makes create. give them the measrements and get em to make one with proper tie downs the works.

Comment

at least you can ride now and STOP FRIKKIN POSTING!!!!

**dubs aint got time to read all the shite on the forum**

Comment

post some pics Campo....

Comment

I'll post pics later if I'm sober enough. I'm at the old man's now, just polished off half a carton of Carlton Cold and two bottles of red so give it time......

Not happy about the bike but I've pol;ised off most of the minor scratches.....

Till later lads!

Comment

Hey Campo!

Borrow a navy ship and visit the wharf.... military style
                    :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

KABOOM!!!! Take that fuckers!!!!

Comment

i'm sure u could source a few minimi's from watson, hehehe strap em to the side o ya wheels and WATCH THE BRASS FLY
                      Spike

Comment

:idea: hey isnt work liabel, you did tell em this would happen?
                        i would be writing a letter(if i could spell) to the people that matter(DHA) and letting them know wat the fuck, if you circulate a message asking for peoples input into past bike transport experiences, let the stats show how us bike owners are being ripped off by the navy by letting these cheap fuckers wreck our bikes and the navy dont do shit to help. :x
                        next time tell em its in a box, that way it will be transported safely!
                        hey, find out how they transport them for army and air force personnel :?: :?:
                        ied seek legal advice man, its the job that made you transport your bike, they choose the transporter, and the method of transport, when there are proper national bike movers available, they chose the cheap'n'nasty option.
                        and remember....dont shoot the messenger(DHA), the biach who answers the phone just works there aight!
                        she is the one who can help you
                        but when they say they cant help you ....then unleash HELL!
                        :evil: :twisted:

Comment

Like I said in your other post Campo, Stickers coving up anything?

Send over some more pics

Comment

I reckon u should rock up there with a few crow bars and bats of certain varieties and beat the shit outta their cars, hell maybe even a few of us would help you - i would, im an angry young teenager, i need to vent my anger...
                            I was raised on the Dairy....Bitch

Comment

sorry to hear about the bike dude, but i work for a transport company and some of things i have seen scare the shite out of me. i have seen a ducati sent back from up north with two marine ropes tied around the front fairing and tank and the other around the seat unit. 2000km of bouncing and rubbing later and the bike don't look the same, ya know? black burns all over the red bodywork, in some cases right through it. proper tiedowns should not burn the bodywork, but ropes sure do, so find out how they tied the bike down in the first place. again, sorry to hear about it mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X