The story....

http://www.killers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7808#7808
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    I dun even know who this guy is?
    0%

If Pacman does it, then for fucks sake Shoxer are you gonna cut yours?! That melon needs some work, old buddy.

Comment

Chop that fucker I say!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Cut it ya long haired lout!!!!! hahahaha Get a cut like mine man!!

And Shox, man thats a rude bollard you got to, shave it!!! :shock:

Comment

Cut it ya long haired lout!!!!! hahahaha Get a cut like mine man!!
          NO way ... dont be doing that man .. one head like that is enuff .. : )

And Shox, man thats a rude bollard you got to, shave it!!! :shock:
          bare blade ......
          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Damn I remember when I had hair to the bottom of my back.... Sometimes I miss it

Don't do it dude

Comment

I had long hair about 5years ago. I would mostly wear it in a pony tail and always thought it looked good but once I started working in a more professional environment I decided it was time to get the chop.

I have never looked back since and don't think I would ever go back to long hair, just feels better having short hair now. It's a hard decision to make but I think you should definitely give it a go.

Comment

Pac dood, If i had long hair and it shit me off each time I rode i would chop it.

Campo, Number9 whats wrong with my hair?

Comment

Still don't know.
                  Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Pac dood, If i had long hair and it shit me off each time I rode i would chop it.

Campo, Number9 whats wrong with my hair?

Man, it's blonde!!!! hahahahaha

Damn I remember when I had hair to the bottom of my back.... Sometimes I miss it
                    Baaaaaad visual!!!!

Comment

Nah man its not blonde I got like orange tips or something

I cant stand having long hair! I Love mine short as fuck!
                      Wake up in morninig and u dont have to worry about brushing your hair or anything.. And if you want it to look good add abit jizzim woops i mean jel to it.

Comment

and now for the vital female opinion ... I say cut it number 2 or something ... I had the same issue around this time last year ... my hair was straight and one length, and it looked great when i bothered to look after it properly (very unladylike I know) ... so I started getting layers cut into it

But personally guys don't look right with long hair ... so I say clip and be gone with it!!
                        I speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

Comment

I think give it a go pac it will always grow back if you dont like it but remember once its done it cant be undone you just have to wait a while for it too fix itself.......
                          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Baaaaaad visual!!!!
                            Heh heh, Campo if I grow it back one day, I told you already... NO you can't pull my hair, NO NO NO you bad bad man

Hey Pac, perhaps cut it to shoulder length and then have a think about it??

Comment

I dont need to "give it a go" dude, as stated in the link.. I had it long before, then went from that to straight-razor shaven for a while. I know what it looks like, etc. Just trying to decide what bothers me most. Or least.

Dragon; That's perzactly what I was thinking about doing... getting it cut pretty short (shoulders) and either moving up from there, or just letting it grow out again.

The "it grows back" argument doesnt fly, as it takes ya year or 2 of awkward stages of semimullets and cant-do-anything-with-it stages untill it long, and Im to old and impatient to go through that again, once I cut it, it'll stay cut
                              Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Working...
                              X