Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sydney report #2 - Don't ride on the green road!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney report #2 - Don't ride on the green road!!!

:shock: :? WHAT THA???

Yes, it was the first thing I was told before entering the NSW National Park. And what the hell is "green road" I asked?

Moss......and lots of it!!! In every corner, slippery, slimy, green moss! :shock:

So I avoided that as much as possible! That and the snakes!

So Saturday arvo was a good arvo with a short ride of about 110kms all up. It was really unfortunate to because it was such an awesome morning, no cloud, nice and warm but someone was hungover as fuck from the night before and had all of 5 hours to sort his shit out! That'll teach me for getting on the piss with the old man!

So this was part of the run on Saturday arvo as explained in the picture.

Sunday was very relaxed!! I was up at about 8am for a quick squirt around the burbs but the traffic around here is unbelieveable! It's like peak hour in Perth but 7 days a week and from about 7am till 10pm. It's bullshit! There's no where that you can throw the front wheel up or even have some good fast runs, just to many people and animals on the roads. These people can't drive for shit either!

At 11am I sat my ass infront of the TV in prep for Phillip Island, gave my younger bro and sisters (no they're not of age) direct orders that if I'm disturbed, they'll be dead!

What an awesome race it was to!! All three classes were fantastic, great to see Ant West on the podium to!!

Word on Bayliss is that he'll be ok just gonna have a headache for a few days but Rossi, oh my god Rossi!!!! Scored a 10 second penalty so what does the man go and do? Win the friggin race by 15 seconds!!!!! SHIET!!!

So after that it was a gentle cruis home before the storm hit, which is what I'm listening to right now, it's floggin down outside, expecting thunder storms tonight to!

I ended up taking the M5 back to base, it cuts 25 minutes off my trip as well as about 10 - 15 kms BUT it'll cost ya $4 at the toll one way!

God forbid we get tolls back home!

So that was it for a very relaxed weekend. The plan next weekend is to head north up the old road so there'll be plenty of pics and stories including coppers, fellow bikers and the likes.

Here's a couple of more shots from the weekend

be safe everyone!
    Couple of other riders getting out of there before the storm hit

Contemplating going on or heading home

Here you can see where the road goes around the foot of the mountains. I so wish that storm never came, that road is so much fun!

If the Police Helicopter is making a run from the storm, well we though we should do the same!

And you could see I was just happy to be out!! Oh, it's a bloody long way down to so you don't get much closer than that!

Worn ya jumper yet?

Comment

Worn ya jumper yet?
      Would you belive I left it in Perth, was going to wear it on the plane but I remembered leaving it at home as Kym pulled into the airport, it's in the mail on its way here thank god, cause it's fuggin freezing here right now!!

2 weeks in a row now, as soon as I get home on a Sunday night, it starts bucketing down and becomes bloody freezing cold!!!

Comment

did u get fatter since u have been in sydney

Just kiddin man, thought i would just give u the shits
        Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

hehehehe hey you better be nice bro, I still got that shot of you in your boardies with your arm around a little boy!!! :twisted:

Comment

Worn ya jumper yet?
            Would you belive I left it in Perth, was going to wear it on the plane but I remembered leaving it at home as Kym pulled into the airport, it's in the mail on its way here thank god, cause it's fuggin freezing here right now!!

2 weeks in a row now, as soon as I get home on a Sunday night, it starts bucketing down and becomes bloody freezing cold!!!
            You farkin' idiot.

Comment

Worn ya jumper yet?

You farkin' idiot.
              :oops: :oops: I know mate, well it's been posted so it'll be here on Friday! Thank god cause I'm phaaarkin cold over here!!!

Comment

Then it'll come in handy won't it! You nugget

Comment

Campo, get out of the city!

---------

Comment

Re: Campo, get out of the city!

Hey Campo, I was goin to ask hows it goin over there but its probably a sensitive subject, I trucked my 400 to Sydney once and did not enjoy the city at all. Get out into the country and you will find the roads truely awesome and the people are actually more M/C friendly than anywhere in W.A.
                    Any recommendations mate cause I'm lost at where to go and every other biker I've asked about some decent rides out in the country doesn't have a clue!

Comment

Blah

---

Comment

NSW Rides

----------

Comment

Re: NSW Rides

Yeh, A couple of places I can think of but you gotta get outta bed early over there just to get out of the city. Two day rides are the go. Just a bit further south from Stanwell Tops is Macquarie Pass, A great piece of road, On a sat morn expect a shit load of bikes to be at the cafe at the top, A bit further south from that is Kangaroo Valley. Do NOT miss Kangaroo Valley. A couple of other places I really enjoyed, Wisemans Ferry Rd and Bells Line Of Road Theres a lot more in that area that I never got to explore. Jenolan Caves, Spend a day just going up and down scaring the tourists...and yourself.
                          mate, I'll do all of them and take as many pics as i can, you'll see them on here for sure!

Comment

hehehehe hey you better be nice bro, I still got that shot of you in your boardies with your arm around a little boy!!! :twisted:
                            Say what!!!! where did u get that......faaarrrken sis, bloody woman!!
                            Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Say what!!!! where did u get that......faaarrrken sis, bloody woman!!
                              hahahaha I have my sources!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X