Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rear ended twice!!! Fuckin Sydney drivers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear ended twice!!! Fuckin Sydney drivers!!

Couldn't believe it! It's been a typical Monday here, shit day at work so I went for a ride to get it out of my system. Left the base and immediatly got the fuel light so headed down to BP for some juice. OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!! :shock: $1:19.9 a litre.......you have got to be kidding me. Then I had the attendant come up to me and in his mostly pathetic northern european accent asked me if I "hired" my bike?? I nearly fell on my ass!
    I appropriatly replied with "you've gotta be fuckin kidding me!!! A bike like this?? Did I hire it????"

"Oh but you have blue plates on the back" he said

"ahh NO" says I "I'm from Perth, a civilised city on the BETTER side of this great country"

"oh" he says wandering back into the servo.

Did I hire the bike, fuck me, whats wrong with these people!!!!

And then it happened, not once, but twice within the first 25 minutes after leaving the servo.

First time, I just came around the left where the Rose Bay Police Station is, traffic had stopped at the lights so as usual I gently apply the brakes when "BUNT" right in the backside. Fuckin Mercedes 4WD with some bitch in the front didn't see the stopped traffic...or me for that matter!! It put me heavily on my left leg, I could feel my left knee burning like a bastard so saving it, I lift my baby up, throw the stand down and proceed to the now reversing 4WD, yelling, kicking and throwin shit at this woman....never to be seen again.

Then it happens again, coming around Garden Island on the other side of the Cross, a fuckin Taxi driver, same thing again, didn't see me stop at the red light. I mean fuck me!!!! I come down again on my left knee. This time the asshole had no where to go. I put my hands in his window stopping him from winding the bastard up and gave him a little more than a piece of my mind and a tap on the cheek.

These drivers over here guys, they're all fucked, they have no idea at all!!!

*reminder for Campo, get life insurance tomorrow*

Please be safe guys, you have no idea how good we got it back home in Perth!

:shock:

Fuckn unbeleeevable Campo.

If you dont have any carbon firbe or conposite steel knuckled gloves.....get some now.

Fuck the protection when hitting the road..... your guna need em to put through the PRICKS WINDOWS!!

:evil:

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

If you dont have any carbon firbe or conposite steel knuckled gloves.....get some now.

Fuck the protection when hitting the road..... your guna need em to put through the PRICKS WINDOWS!!

Well you can thank Calvin and man of the monent, Pete formerly of Causeway Honda for the 2nd best purchase this year of my Rivet kevlar knuckle gloves, they worked a treat, just ask the taxi driver!

Comment

Well you can thank Calvin and man of the monent, Pete formerly of Causeway Honda for the 2nd best purchase this year of my Rivet kevlar knuckle gloves, they worked a treat, just ask the taxi driver!
        Excuse me!!! Thank Calvin??? (nothing against u there Calvin - u know what I'm talking about here..)
        Who was the one who said they where the best gloves she had ever had since getting them atleast 1 and a half years ago?? Me, yes little ol' me, but hey, I'm just a chick, I don't have dangly bits in between my legs, so I guess I don't know shit so therefore I am not listened too.. :x :x :x
        * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

Excuse me!!! Thank Calvin??? (nothing against u there Calvin - u know what I'm talking about here..)
          Who was the one who said they where the best gloves she had ever had since getting them atleast 1 and a half years ago?? Me, yes little ol' me, but hey, I'm just a chick, I don't have dangly bits in between my legs, so I guess I don't know shit so therefore I am not listened too.. :x :x :x
          GET BACK in the KITCHEN and COOK ME AN APPLE PIE!!!!!
          Spike

Comment

Hmmm, yes true, you have flogged me a couple of times with your Rivets so yeah, you showed me how well they slap skin!!

Comment

restecpa to the knuckles on da chin bro...

what do u think i have shiny carbon fobre knuckles on my gloves for? well ex shiny anywayz... stoopid glass windows.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

cook the man some fukkin eggz woman!!!

DUBS

Comment

Who was the one who said they where the best gloves she had ever had since getting them atleast 1 and a half years ago?? Me, yes little ol' me, but hey, I'm just a chick, I don't have dangly bits in between my legs, so I guess I don't know shit so therefore I am not listened too.. :x :x :x[/quote]

You will get over it besides it doesnt matter who told him to buy some, the fact of the matter is he bought some and gave that fuggin sydney taxi driver what for and well within his bloody rights too i might add :evil:
                  Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

bloodly hell ....

must of been the day for dickheads and dumbarses on the roads today.

sorry to hear that u actually dropped ur baby dude .. that really fucken sucks ...hope she wasnt too marked up..

and im bloody happy to hear u knocked the guy one ... wish i had of done that to mine ..

take it easy over there dude .. sydneysiders are completely insane ..
                    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

cook the man some fukkin eggz woman!!!

DUBS
                      I'm sorry what did you say???
                      I don't cook no eggs for nobody... :x

I kick your ass!!!!

Why do most guys have to be sooo simple and single minded?

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

GET BACK in the KITCHEN and COOK ME AN APPLE PIE!!!!![/quote]

U know what u can do with your apple pie don't ya?!?!?!?!?!?
                        And hey, this chick DOES NOT belong in the kitchen....

Comment

shouldnt u be studying or something
                          Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

shouldnt u be studying or something
                            Oh I'm sorry... Am I not allowed to take time out to see what is happening?? I'll remember for next time..

Oh hang on I hear the phone ringing.....

I WANT MY BLOODY PICTURE!!!!

Comment

these things take time 8)

*thinking in his head, "now I know why they call this section yadda, yadda, yadda"*

:o

Comment

Working...
                              X