another free double pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another free double pass

now in respect to the previous thread ... I'm going to be a little more selective in who this one goes to

same deal
    Wednesday 29 October 6.30 pm at Innaloo
    Double pass for the premiere of Runaway Jury

And I'm going to take the best reason why I should give you this pass!!

I'm allowed to be acid I'm hanging out for my bike, and its worse than nicotine and chocolate addictions put together!!!
    I speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

im lost...wat happened in the last thread? :?

Comment

something between ninja and djnitrous ... unless the usual misunderstandings ie someone calling you blow ???

Comment

he was stuffing around and ninja had nothing to do with it.. it was also a joke about the post whore (campo)

Comment

You should give ME this pass because:

I had someone steal my wallet last week and steal the two movie passes in it. They were a present from my brother for my birthday and I was going to use them to take my girlfriend to the movies.

Also, they used my credit card to buy shit on the net. $123.50 later, I had the bank investigate it and got the money back.

bman
          Reporting LIVE from Scotland!

Comment

:cry: wah wah wah :cry:

Air // KevLar // BigKev

I'M EXCITED!

Comment

nah ..dont give them to bman ..

give them to me .. cause hes lyin ....

when i stole his wallet last week .... there was no movie tickets in it........

just a ticket stub for a nudie bar, a piece of glad wrap and a rubber band .. (cheap bastard) dude ... roll ur own never works hey ... just ask any of my 20 kids ..
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Re: another free double pass

now in respect to the previous thread ... I'm going to be a little more selective in who this one goes to
                Don't cry now, its only the internet and We all joke around on the forum, dont take anything personal .. Geee! sorry if I hurt you :!: :?:

Comment

Re: another free double pass

Don't cry now, its only the internet and We all joke around on the forum, dont take anything personal .. Geee! sorry if I hurt you    :!:  :?:
                  nah ur rite mate ..... i didnt feel a thing ...no hard feelings ..

Comment

hewie -
                    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Being a girl permits me to be moody

and besides this is much more fun than first in best dressed

Comment

Being a girl permits me to be moody    

and besides this is much more fun than first in best dressed
                        *ticket inspector*

Please present ur moody passes ......

Im sorry miss ........ ur permit seems to be expired .. i'll have to give u a infringement ..... .. being moody without a valid permit is a serious issue.

Comment

I know I'm not a regular chick ... but I can pull the moody card when I want to

I've had a shit time at work with the third out of 7 people resigning claiming personal reasons - whatever

and all i can do at the moment is be miserable at this gorgeous weather because I am owned by the university ... I want my bike to go for a ride ... is it that much to ask!!!!!

Comment

I know I'm not a regular chick ... but I can pull the moody card when I want to
                            black card ... end of conversation ........this is a black card situation .....

I've had a shit time at work with the third out of 7 people resigning claiming personal reasons - whatever
                            throw spit balls at them ... or make little voodoo dolls of them and stick em ..

and all i can do at the moment is be miserable at this gorgeous weather because I am owned by the university ... I want my bike to go for a ride ... is it that much to ask!!!!!
                            ummmm ...... maybe .. probably ... ok .. yes .....

but i do know wat u mean .

Comment

so who wants these tickets ... you gotta earn them ... and bman nice sob story but I want GOOD reasons

and anyone specially dubs whose seen it - it doesn't need to be rubbed in I've had 2 double passes and am extremely pissed that I can't go because of a friggin biostatistics computing test

BTW anyone who can blitz SPSS I'd love some pointers

Comment

Working...
                              X