Phillip Island Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillip Island Weekend

Oh what a weekend started off on wednesday when I met up with ben in the city and had lunch with the Ducati team (capirossi is 1 short ass) went down to the island and straight to the pub. Marco Melandri and Jeremy Burgess were there chatting to the locals, after the pub me and ben represented our state in a loud and drunken slumber through the streets of cowes (fun).

Thursday went to the track to check out the local boys in the superbikes and supersports they sure get some speed down the front straight and through the first corner. Also walked around the track looked at it from different points. No offence but wanneroo is a tip compared to this track (damn WA government).

Friday, Saturday and Sunday I marshalled got great view, say 2 metres from the edge of the track. Night life sucked though since I went to bed early most nights.

Sunday I froze my ass off the wind blowing in from bass straight is so cold its not funny luckily it fined up for the motogp race those bikes are awesome and loud. Sic watching Bayliss come out of the first corner sideways with smoke peeling of the tyre. That night tried to get into Nicky Haydens after party everyone but me and ben got in so ben decided to give the bouncer crap after he wouldn't let Robbie Rolfo in because the bouncer didn't know who he was. Anyway great weekend hopefully i'll be doing it next year getting back friday and straight on to my bike i'm hangen for a ride hope to see some guy's out.

Catch!

sounds like u had fun
    Spike

Comment

Also my source says that Rossi has signed with yamaha for 14mil and taking most of his team with him apparently he got pissed off when honda said "even a monkey can ride our bikes"

Edwards is have said to take Rossi's position.

Comment

Philip Island

Yeah, great weekend.
        As for Sunday morning, that was fucked!! :cry: Cold and wet, could not believe it after the weather we had Friday / Saturday.

It was my first time there, hope to do it again one day.

As for Rossi, has not signed as of today!!, Have been told he will wait to end of season, is also trying to talk his team in to following him across.
        It's not just a money issue, he wants more time off during off season.

Comment

Philip Island

Yeah, great weekend.
          As for Sunday morning, that was fucked!! :cry: Cold and wet, could not believe it after the weather we had Friday / Saturday.

As for Rossi, has not signed as of today!!, Have been told he will wait to end of season, is also trying to talk his team in to following him across.

Comment

Philip Island

Yeah, great weekend.

Comment

:shock:[/list]

Comment

:shock: de'ja vu..
                Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

neh, he's just whoring on!!!

Comment

neh, he's just whoring on!!!
                    o i c ...

mmmmmmm TITLE CHALLENGE

Calvin Vs Campo

its whore on whore here ladies and gentlemen.

ding ding ... round one

Comment

de ja vu
                      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

de ja vu
                        mmmmmmmmm ditto
                        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Comment

Philip Island

Bloody computers!!
                          How did I do that? - Fuck knows!!

As for Edwards, thought he was going to Honda / Moviestar team! not Repsol.

The main thing from the weekend was NO ONE has signed to anyone yet, All waiting for Rossi to make a decision!
                          No one wants to miss out on Rossi by signing up someone else.

Comment

Working...
                          X