Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you need a mobile motorbike mechanic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you need a mobile motorbike mechanic...

Half of you know Derek Ball, but for those who don't I highly recommend him. He did a major service on my bike yesterday and I couldn't be happier. He arrived on time and within 2 hours my bike was running like a champ again. Plus he shows you what he's doing and gives you some tips on bike maintenance which for those of us who are relatively new to the world of bikes is very useful.

If u need your motorbike serviced or inspected give Derek a call on 0438926511 for convenient, honest, quality work. None of the BS & hassle u get at dealerships! (never trust anyone who calls you sir!)

+1
    Originally posted by redfern
    If its good enough to carry missiles is safe enough for you bike.

Comment

He's coming round my place on Tuesday.

Comment

Big +1. He's really willing to help. When my bike died he told me something to try before getting him out there cos it could save some dosh. He dos that even tho it would cost him some business, so yeah he's the kind of mechanic u want round!
        Originally posted by Commuter
        23) Your girlfriends parents will not be impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her.
        24) If your girlfriend is not impressed when you show up on your bike with a spare helmet for her, get a new girlfriend.

Comment

Don't want to waste his time phoning him if he is trying to make a living , so does anyone know if he comes to Rocko, Mandurah ect??
          Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

out of curiosity is derek able to sign your logbook? (my bikes still in its warranty period) Reason i ask i find it very hard to get time during the week to get the bike in for a service because of work.
            RIP ADRIAN LEE
            16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
            I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Most mobile mechanics can sign it. Derek Ball, Gavin Carlini and K-tec Kamahl can all come to your home or work and service your bikes. All these guys come highly recommended.
              Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

excellent that just made life much much easier i'll give derek a call
                RIP ADRIAN LEE
                16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
                I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Originally posted by ashmo View Post
                  out of curiosity is derek able to sign your logbook? (my bikes still in its warranty period) Reason i ask i find it very hard to get time during the week to get the bike in for a service because of work.

yes he does. Ive used him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by arwon View Post
                    Derek Ball, Gavin Carlini and K-tec Kamahl can all come to your home or work and service your bikes. All these guys come highly recommended.
                    + 1 had cause to try all these guys at various times. All good honest people who will explain what and why they are doing what they are doing on yer bike. Watch out for Derek tho, talk the leg off an iron pot....

Comment

Added to the contacts list in my mobile - - Thanks for the tip - - hope i never get stuck - - but now have number to call - - if bike ever plays up while out & about - -

Comment

+1 for Derek, great mechanic.

Comment

If you don't want to call just text him, he'll get back to you.

Comment

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

I will most probably call him for my first 1000 km service

Comment

Working...
                              X