• Anyone for model bikes? All kinds in here!! Very nice

Just bought one of these

And gonna get one of these to

Just go to www.raceplace.com.au

Everything's in there!

how big are they ?

Comment

how big are they ?
      They range 1:24 to 1:9 I think, depends on what model etc...

Comment

Everything's in there!
        Not everything :cry: I want a model gpx, same colours as mine, but without the scratches and dents.

Yeah, yeah I know, don't look for a bike that will never be raced on a race site. But anyone know a site for normal/manufacturer models.

Comment

What colour scheme is that first bike? Looks like a Ben Bostrom 998 crossed with a SP2

Comment

Everything's in there!
            Not everything :cry: I want a model gpx, same colours as mine, but without the scratches and dents.

Yeah, yeah I know, don't look for a bike that will never be raced on a race site. But anyone know a site for normal/manufacturer models.
            Maybe here
            http://www.dropbears.com/b/broughsbooks/mo...motorcycles.htm
            or look here
            http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/plastic/1...ries/index.html

Stanbridges Hobbies in Mount Lawley have a good selection and can order if you need!

Comment

www.biante.com.au also have some model bikes

Comment

What colour scheme is that first bike? Looks like a Ben Bostrom 998 crossed with a SP2
                It's the 2002 Leguna Seca model.

Comment

Everything's in there!

If you find a GPX let me know, my first bike was a red and purple GPX, and I don't care what anyone says... the GPX is a great bike. Got mine to 180, i was pretty proud as the bike shop said the fastes they ever got one to was about 160

Comment

If you find a GPX let me know, my first bike was a red and purple GPX, and I don't care what anyone says... the GPX is a great bike. Got mine to 180, i was pretty proud as the bike shop said the fastes they ever got one to was about 160
                    Will do Just have to find some free time first
                    Though I am expecting that if the models are made in the USA they we will have little ninja's instead

Comment

arnt you a little old for playing with toys Campo?

Comment

well he got bored playin wid himself........either that or he's developed a nasty rash, or a friction burn or maby a cramp? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                        Spike

Comment

well he got bored playin wid himself........either that or he's developed a nasty rash, or a friction burn or maby a cramp? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                          u should lend him some of ur cream then dude .....
                          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
                          X