Be carefull out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be carefull out there!

Not to put a downer on anyones day,but sometimes we all need a wake up call of what could happen if we get careless.
    Please all be safe.

WARNING THESE PICS ARE GRAPHIC.
    http://www.themustangsource.com/motocrash

FUCK me..... well not that those pics would put a downer on anything ya know :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nasty shit... looks like a decent head on

Comment

Looks liek the riders are ok tho.. nothing that a few months in hospital won't fix

bikes look ok too.. most of that damage should buff out..

Comment

Yeah Ob, any crash you can walk away from is a good crash.

Gotta be happy with the result, who says you can't get away with wearing shorts and t-shirt in a prang? Damn tree-hugging, safety first hippie types.

:twisted:

Comment

Lucky they were wearing helmets though.. could have been much worse..

Comment

yer lucky for the helments. could of been alot worse. damn man i just had tea. should of taken more notice of your warning.

Comment

They would have been fine if it wasnt for the burns.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

yer lucky for the helments. could of been alot worse. damn man i just had tea. should of taken more notice of your warning.
                Warning to everyone else: Those pics are seriously gross
                Especially the one with the dudes brains in a pile next to his crushed skull with a trail of blood leaking from where his head should be. His passenger didn't fare much better either.

Comment

Warning to everyone else:  Those pics are seriously gross Especially the one with the dudes brains in a pile next to his crushed skull with a trail of blood leaking from where his head should be.  His passenger didn't fare much better either.
                  oooh I didn't notice that <considers going back for a second look> perhaps not

Comment

mmmmmmmm tasty....allmost as good as what you can get from www.rotten.com :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                    Spike

Comment

its funny cause i dont know them....

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

was there two ppl on the same bike?

does anyone have detials of the crash .. is it on the site somewhere ?
                        Love
                        Nick :twisted:

Comment

urg

Lucky they were wearing helmets though.. could have been much worse..
                          was the pillion wearing a helmet ?
                          i wish that accident on very few people, but youve kinda got it coming to ya if you're without a helmet.....

i noticed the cyclists helmet wedged into the front of the car's bullbar.... sick.... :shock:

Comment

hehehe i jus noticed that hehehe thats funny
                            Spike

Comment

only light fairing damage to the bike !! nothing a bit of touch up paint can't fix !! hmmmm anyone care to guess what type of bike it is ???

Comment

Working...
                              X