Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, what music get's you to wanna ride bad!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, what music get's you to wanna ride bad!!!!

I'm sitting in my cabino, bored and fuckin lazy till I put da CDz on and first thing I got is 50 cent "In Da Club"

Also when I get silverchair goin then thats it, I wanna get out and get one da rear wheel!!!

so what about you peeps out there? What tunes gets you in the mood to ride??

Tunes like Last Resort by Papa Roach & Supernova Goes Pop by Powerman 5000 are wicked riding tunes. You also can't go past Ace of Spades by Motorhead.

Not tunes that keep the speed (Or the front wheel) down tho. 8)

Comment

Two Months Off - Underworld
      Plastic Bertrand - Ca plane pour moi
      Armand Van Helden - Koochy
      Prodigy - Smack my bitch up
      Ferry Corsten - Punk

not in any order

Comment

Plastic Bertrand rule!

Comment

Old school for me.....

John Cougar Mellencamp - Paper in Fire

Wana know something disturbing tho? Went for a run down to Mandurah today with bigbird and I found myself singing - Mona Lisa by Nat King Cole. :? Go figger.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

all i have to do iz breath and i'm in the mood for ridin........if i broke both my legs i'd get the doc to cast my legs bent so i could still ride.........it really don't take much to get me to wanna ride, i'd rather go without food for a week in order to be able to pay for petrol to ride (and yes i've done that before).......when i ride i usually listen to my old skool techno and hardcore trance and drum & bass.......really ain't good coz it gets me reeeal pumped and i start doin crazy stoopid shit (kinda like doin 15 stoppies in the macca's drive through today) ask daise it's true, i went in behind her and did a stoppie, then reversed and went forward and did another one...i did this bout 15 times b4 daise got through wid our sundae's.....the macca's dude's kept on lookin at me funny i have no idea why?????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
            Spike

Comment

im eclectic.... i get in the mood for a hard ride with a lil mozart

or else its metal.. hard fast and chunky..... always gets the adrenaline pumping

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Deej said,  

Wana know something disturbing tho? Went for a run down to Mandurah today with bigbird and I found myself singing - Mona Lisa by Nat King Cole.  Go figger.
                Must of ben the weather or sumthin, I was singing "fly me to the moon" by nancy wilson. :oops: Weard, but cool on da bird, with dat laid back cruis'n feel

Comment

Anything by "Disturbed"

*likes his heavy metal*

Comment

you ARE disturbed CAD
                    Spike

Comment

Spike wrote:
                      you ARE disturbed CAD
                      And?

Comment

and that's the way i like it!!!!!!
                        Spike

Comment

Who needs music, just give me the sight or sound of another bike!!

Comment

"Voices" by Disturbed, more for motorcross though, Rob (White) Zombie great for highspeeds and tight twisties. Mp3 player is a must on the bike, no skipping and you can tape it to your glove / tank / appendages. Kind of drowns out the noise of sirens though. 1500m later down the road, those smurfs get mighty pissed off when you haven't pulled over yet.

Comment

all i have to do iz breath and i'm in the mood for ridin........if i broke both my legs i'd get the doc to cast my legs bent so i could still ride.........it really don't take much to get me to wanna ride, i'd rather go without food for a week in order to be able to pay for petrol to ride (and yes i've done that before).......when i ride i usually listen to my old skool techno and hardcore trance and drum & bass.......really ain't good coz it gets me reeeal pumped and i start doin crazy stoopid shit (kinda like doin 15 stoppies in the macca's drive through today) ask daise it's true, i went in behind her and did a stoppie, then reversed and went forward and did another one...i did this bout 15 times b4 daise got through wid our sundae's.....the macca's dude's kept on lookin at me funny i have no idea why?????? :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
                              All hail Spike! King of the McStoppy!

Twat. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X