Someone crashed into my car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone crashed into my car!

Fucking idiot drivers!!! Was at the pub a few nights ago, having a few beers with the boys when we hear this car come screaming down the road. A few seconds later we could hear squealing of tyres, followed by a bit of a silence and then CRUNCH!

Go outside to find some dickhead in a Corolla or something has taken it upon himself to slam into a few parked cars on the side of the road. Luckily ours was in the middle, however the little Vectra that was parked next to us didn't end up quite so well.

I think this car is cursed - a few weeks ago it was sandwiched as it got rammed into behind from one petrol tanker into another in front... heh.

damn....cant kill a tojo tho!

Comment

GO THE TOJO!!!! That sucks man, fuggin twats who cant drive.
      Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Like I wuz saying to Campo - damage would have been worse if the rear-end of that `Cruiser wasn't so full of bog already

Comment

ahhhh bog, a panel repair mans best friend!! It may weigh a tonne but its as strung as f...
          Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

nah nah.... it gives it character!! dont repair it!!

Comment

Boxhead: Yeah.. that LV has been in a little "strife" a few times now. Hehe.

Still, it's not as bad as the twat that rolled this ute:

Comment

[laughs] 9, you're having too much fun to be calling it "work", you're just on paid holidays aren't ya
                mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

mastrmage: Yeah... I gotta say, we have a pretty good time here. When I was back in Perth I couldn't wait to come back! We have ourselves a pretty cruisy lifestyle.. and I've got some stories to tell

Comment

Boxhead: Yeah.. that LV has been in a little \"strife\" a few times now. Hehe.

Still, it's not as bad as the twat that rolled this ute:

U have a few pics like that too hey, cuold show u some great mining accidents picks like that

Comment

respect .... the best thing you can do to a 4WD is crash the fucker ....

over cliffs would be my recomendation

( while in pursuit of a volvo if possible )

* run for cover awaiting lots of verbal form buggy drivers*

Comment

Working...
                      X