ok so who gonna own up to this 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok so who gonna own up to this 1?

mate of mine who drives a cage was up a t scarbs top carpark on fri night and sed a zooki rider pulled a mono in the car park and lost it.... bailed and he hit a bystander then the bike went on and smashed into a car...

who was it? come on... own up!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Heard about that.. hit the front of an old HZ or something
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

:shock:

typical zookie rider
      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

It must have been someone riding one of those fucking R1's again!!! 8)

Must be R1 week or some thing like that, Free idiot with every R1 sold this month, we will even supply you a 1 piece suit so you feel invincable! :idea:

Comment

Dunno didnt hear anything... geez you gotta be smart to do monos on the main strip at scarbs :shock:
          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

ah shite! givin bad name to us responsible riders.

Comment

No, it was an R1 rider borrowing his mates zookie.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I can see Deej aint gonna let this R1 thing go....rofl....*jumps on the bandwagon* "Damn R1 riders"
                "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

Sick of getting all this R1 shit so I will be racing a Gixxer K3 next year

Comment

sweet.

You should rock then.

Comment

hahahaha ben, you're going soft mate??

You've gotta be kidding, someone trying to pull a mono in the carpark area?!?!?!

Damn fools! :roll:

Comment

The Gixxer, like the R1 has had it's turn at the top, :shock: Be picky next year there will be plenty of compitition, all bikes claiming 160hp all around the 165kg, you will have fun test riding them!!

Every manufacture will have there day 8)

Comment

well it wasn't me!!!!! i only got my R1 back about an hour ago!!!!!
                          Spike

Comment

hey campo,
                            that's very irresponsible of you to use avatar's like that.
                            what are you trying to teach these young kids? carving the streets on a unregistered tricycle on a footpath!!!

Comment

hey campo,
                              that's very irresponsible of you to use avatar's like that.
                              what are you trying to teach these young kids? carving the streets on a unregistered tricycle on a footpath!!!

Looks good

Comment

Working...
                              X