Funny bike incidents...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny bike incidents...

So yesterday while inflating my tyres at a servo I knelt a little too far down and burnt my forehead on the pipe.

I have a red spot about the size of a 50c piece on my head.

Anyone else had an incident that falls into the "lol you dickhead" catergory?

Pressed the horn instead of the starter! What was i thinking
    I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

laid my bike down because the kickstand flipped up
      Master of the missed signals

Comment

Tried starting a bike up like a car...
        BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

I can fit 2 cans of Mother under the seat of a cbr125r. When I got home I opened it, and pulled out 2 empty cans. Somewhere along the way they got punctured and I must have been riding along with 1 litre of energy drink pouring out the back of my bike. Left a real sticky mess all over my rim and exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibboom View Post
            Left a real sticky mess all over my rim and exhaust.
            You'd hate for that to get quoted out of context!!!
            Giggity.

Comment

do it M!ke!!!!

Speaking of exhaust burns, I currently have a bandage on my elbow from leaning on the exhaust on the SM whilst chaining her up.
              Now you'd think I'd learn wouldn't you?
              A week later, a friend brings his GF's bike over for service - turning her around I forget about the left hand side pipe on a GPX, and sear my right shin.

Ouch!
              Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
              One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
              . .

Comment

Put foot down at intersection in the rain, foot slipped on white line, bike fall over ontop of me.. damage to pride +10 points.

Not even going to mention killswitch WHY WONT YOU START times.

Comment

Over enthuastic getting onto my bike and bunny hopped over the back of my 250. Landed balls first on the tank..

That was fun.
                  A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Bike burns...Yeah they are funny...

Engine case...

My leg...

Comment

A few beers into trying to track down electrical fault. multi meter was just out of reach so used my tongue instead. Didn’t hurt when bike wasn’t running, just a tingle and funny taste in mouth… different story when it was… think my fillings melted… lesson learnt.

Also this video of nath for the win....

Comment

riding my turbo bike and it drops two cylinders. While limping home i think of ways to diagnose the issue. If its fuel, it will be two carbs next to each other ( two left or two right), if its sparks, it'll be the inside two or outside two cylinders ( two coils ). I decide to check the exhuast headers when i get home to determine this. How very clever i am !
                        So i touch the right outside header, yep thats hot, touch the left outside header, yep, thats hot too.
                        Which means the two inside pipes will be col--- holy fucking shit !
                        I burnt the fuck outta my fingers !
                        Turns out the outside headers were hot due to heat soak, the inside headers nearly cooked my fingers 'cos they were about 4000000 degrees!

I thought " lol, you dickhead "

I still get shit about that.
                        Last edited by Rocket; 09-12-2010, 12:45 PM.
                        CAUTION: ATTEMPTING TO OVERTAKE THIS VEHICLE MAY RESULT IN A HIGH SPEED WHEELIE

Comment

+1 same as ForresterQ except was cleaning the rear rim....tried to cover the burn with some of the wife's make-up which failed and just made it look even more obvious....fail on all counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Geeza View Post
                            Pressed the horn instead of the starter! What was i thinking
                            Oh the amount of times that has happened.....

Comment

I've done this countless times where I put my bike in gear and the engines cuts off. I look down and see that the bike stand is down. Embarrassing!

Comment

Working...
                              X