http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-v2-0-a-26287/

Carry on...

first! spotted an old gsxr something parked at carine glades about 130pm

edit: lame spotted I know.. I just wanted to be first

Comment

huh?? why the thread upgrade??
      Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Spotted quite a few bikes in a short trip from Parkwood to Canningvale. Nice day for a ride

Oh and spotted a learner in a side street with instructor to the right somewhere, when we left the meet point in Kewdale last night.
        BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

i actually just wanted to post on the first page of this thread

cheers to the guy on the hyosung that moved over when i was splitting this morning
          Originally posted by polonY
          Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyack View Post
            huh?? why the thread upgrade??
            The web server has been struggling for a while with massive logs, massive database tables etc, hence why image caching was shit canned and a few other things. My guess is 2000 page threads are becoming a problem, so they're archiving them and creating new ones in their place.

Comment

Spotted a few groups of bike when leaving freo this arvo. Biggest group was next to Alcoa about 4/5 bikes, with a rather nice GSXR in white, but wasnt a standard suzuki scheme. Looked awesome tho!

Comment

Makes sense ^^
                OT - Thurs 5.40pm VFR splitting Karrinyup Rd, pretty sure spotted a PSB sticker on the tail, we were in the VX Commonwhore with a cage trailer
                Thurs 6.15pm Daytona 675, plate 1DT-xxx on the Mitchell, eyeballed us a fair bit, probably because the girlfriend was driving
                Today 1.15pm Cagiva Mito parked up at Fonterra

Comment

Big g'day to the guy I see most mornings at the lights on the off ramp, turning right onto Reid highway, older gsxr 750 with open face helmet who lights up a cigarette before he takes off... Love the style!
                  Signed ....Mal....

Originally posted by The Saint
                  Ride the boner that gives you the biggest bike.

Comment

Spotted: Alot of bikes today. Also spotted alot of fuckwads.
                    Morley Tyrepower

(08) 9275 3394

[email protected]

For all your car needs

Comment

Ah, I see...thanks Lee...makes sense even to me....
                      SP RACINGis supported by:
                      MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                      Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                      Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

spotted a black and orange cbr250 out the front of tyres for bikes in vic park today. had silver cbr stickers on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger View Post
                          spotted a black and orange cbr250 out the front of tyres for bikes in vic park today. had silver cbr stickers on the side.
                          Well hello there! Was getting some new rubber. Much needed!

I feel part of the gang now that I've been officially 'spotted' for the first time
                          I came here to drink milk and kick arse... And I'm all out of milk

Comment

ha i think you have beat me courtz, howd the lights go?
                            "Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever "

Comment

Spotted a Ktm and a Triumph cruising north together near scarborough beach.

Comment

Working...
                              X