Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh oh...Campo's got Wheelie dood stickers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh...Campo's got Wheelie dood stickers!!!

hahaha lookout Sydney, Campo's on the hunt for that one place that will be seen by many....hahahahaha

Bring it on!!!!

I reckon the next fuggin helicopter that lands on this patch of dirt IS MINE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ooooooh yeah! Come on, post pics people!
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

I'll be waiting to see da wheel dude pics as Campo goes NUTS with all the stickers

Comment

Anyone gonna send me some stickers?

Comment

Just come down to scarbs on the w/e surely someone will have some to hand out

Comment

hehehehehe oh thats nasty!!!! :twisted:

Comment

Now what the hell was on your mind when you replied!!

Comment

Oh just teh fact that #9 is in WEST AFRICA!!!!!!

Comment

At less we both in the same state of WA ... oh CAMPO is left out

Oh just teh fact that #9 is in WEST AFRICA!!!!!!

Comment

Just send the poor guy some stickers you heartless f***s....lol all he wants is a stttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccckkkkk kkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                    "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

Just send the poor guy some stickers you heartless f***s....lol all he wants is a  stttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccckkkkk kkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                      hahahaha k, we'll send him............one hehehehe

Comment

wheres mine?

Im still waitin for some too. Although I will be down in Perth next weekend so will probably be up for a ride on sat and will pick some up then. Had the perfect opportunity yesterday though, did all new signage on a brand new FESA Prado, would have looked good with the wheelie dude on it as well.

Comment

Re: Uh oh...Campo's got Wheelie dood stickers!!!

hahaha lookout Sydney, Campo's on the hunt for that one place that will be seen by many....hahahahaha

Bring it on!!!!

I reckon the next fuggin helicopter that lands on this patch of dirt IS MINE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

does this mean you'll stop post whoreing and start sticka whoreing????
                          Spike

Comment

Re: Uh oh...Campo's got Wheelie dood stickers!!!

Bring it on!!!!

does this mean you'll stop post whoreing and start sticka whoreing????
                            Hell no, just means more photo's as well as posts!!! :mrgreen:

Comment

I want one too, I want one too !!
                              Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Working...
                              X