Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer madness or just a few stubbies short of a six pack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer madness or just a few stubbies short of a six pack?

I know today was a nice and warm day.. Infact if it wasn't for the wind coming through would have been a friggin perfect day..

But what the hell is it with people wearing tank tops & shorts with no gloves on bikes??? What gives? Sigh some peoples have to learn the hard way..
    Will you insure me?!

I hear ya!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Fuck man, I hear ya!!! Yesterday was an awesome day in Sydney and everyone who was on a bike, pillions included, was wearing shirts and shorts!!! I mean, this is Sydney where every cager WANTS to kill you.

Fuck that shit, I be wearin my gear all the time here. Gonna be a nasty summer if people keep it up!

Comment

no shit hey, me hewie n philth went to the OBH yesterday, and on the way there we saw so many riders (and pillions) without protective gear. nutters!!!
        Originally posted by vk6hgr
        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

obviously not friends of spikes!!!! even with protective gear on u can still get hurt, hey spike?? bout time for some new draggins dont ya think
          Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

no shit hey, me hewie n philth went to the OBH yesterday, and on the way there we saw so many riders (and pillions) without protective gear. nutters!!!
            werd Daise, I mean who in their right mind that rides bikes goes out with just any old clothing on.

1st rule i learned when riding, always assume u are going to come off on every ride and dress accordingly. Am i talking the truth here or what :?: :?:
            Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

i just cant believe the number of ppl out there with out any protective gear on ..

coming home yesterday i saw a chick ridin pillion in a skimpy sinlet top mini skirt and thongs ....... glad she had the helmet on to save her from being hurt tho ..

no wonder some of the doctors and nurses have no sympathy for bike riders when they come off and end up in hospital ....

PLANKS all of them :evil:
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Who cares as long as she looked good!
                mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmm gravel rash is very appealing ... esp on 90% of ur body ..

Comment

I'm with mastermage on this one. The 'all the gear all the time' rule only applies to the blokes.

Chix can skimp out as much as they want.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

what ever happend to that idea of a g ride???

(\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(")

Comment

track day happened ...

track day ...ginga run ...track day ...ginga run .........c ya on the track

Comment

I remember seeing two hot chicks about a year or two ago on blue bikes (maybe R1's or something? couldnt tell at that stage) and they were wearing spray on denim shorts and tiny blue singlets.. like two andrenaline-junkie messiah's come down to make my day that much more exciting.

I nearly drove -over- a medium strip.
                          mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

g-rides getmy vote aha aha :o

Comment

Boxy: http://www.perthextreme.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587
                              mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Working...
                              X