Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sydney report #4 - Bloody Melbourne weather!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney report #4 - Bloody Melbourne weather!

Well Saturday was a great day, was up early and the destination was Palm Beach or for the soapy fans the outdoor set of Home and Away.
    Finally found some awesome roads but these fixed cameras really test your braking skills as they tend to pop up when you least expect them. But they do stand out very well so you always have ample time to hit the anchors and wash some speed off.
    After getting out of town and hitting the twisty bits further north through Narrambeen, dodging idiot cagers I finally made it to the seired destination in time for lunch, took a few shots of a really nice beach up there. The first one os from the south side of Palm Beach, it's the northside they do all the filming from.

And this is the so called "Surf Club" without all the film crews and what not. If you ever come up here, say gudday to jean, she's the old duck that works in the kiosk, probabaly the friendliest person I've met while being here in Sydney.

The area has been recon'd for tagging.........hehehehehehe

Well time to head back and went through via Manly. Saw many other riders around but like I said this morning, no one around here wears any protective gear! I felt so damn overdressed but these guys will in due course learn the hard way.
    The beach up here is awesome, going to definatly be spending some time at Manly Beach over summer....so many hooters!!!!

Manly was successfully Tagged on Saturday night....

With a few more hours of light left I thought I'd have a look around for more tagging targets and found a couple of great spots to get some photos, yup, this is Sydney on a good day

I finally got out to Darling Harbour this morning for breakfast but had to bail due to the weather turning to custard a little to quick.
    This is Sunday now.

Till next weekend guys, stay safe!

good one campo.

it's been a couple of years since last time i was over there (8 times last count) and lookin at those pics, i wanna go again!! but watch out at Manly, the beach side is the safe side, the other side (harbour side) is near a poop chute. and if you wanna have some fun catch the 530 ferry from manly to circular quay. gets a little bumpy

and yeah, the weather's shite. not nice goin to the beach in next to nothing and returning home in winter woolies. but i still miss the place.
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Hey Daise, you wouldn't believe how much the place has changed!! Even in the last year! I think I'll be hanging round Manly a fair bit, seems very different to the other places I've been.

Still as soon as I come home, I don't think you could pay me to come back here!

Comment

allways had a suspision about campo. Glad to see he parks where he belongs

now is that a disabled parking spot?????

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

Comment

I was about to ask about the hooters at summer bay.....there is none!!!!

As for Manly.....right on brother, that was probably the best place in the entire of Sydney when I went there last and look forward to c-ing your tag when I get there in a couple of weeks!!!

Sorry Daise but I would have to agree with Campo, nice to visit but love WA, where else can u travel the whole state without going through a bloody toll gate!! :evil:
            Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

TRX man u have got to do something about that avatar, it is killing my eyes :cry:
              Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

sorry, i gone back to me old on now

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Comment

tag it pics ? or did i miss some thing ?
                  Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

TRX8; thank you for relieving us.. hope nobody contracted epilepsy!

Hewie, I was thinking the same [goes to check out Tag It section]
                    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

cheers trx, u going to track day???

Comment

yeh .. he comin to get beaten by da twooooo fiddy .. :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

twooooooo fiddy V's eiiiiiiiiiight fiddy. HEHEHE

Deej, make sure where in the same group.

(\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(")

Comment

nice 1, two fiddy i dont know but hey, most of us started on them and u too will be able to have a pot shot about them in the future when u go to the big bike.

Good to c u guysgoing to the track day though. Like I said I am relatively new to this forum still and would be great to meet everyone face to face, no what i mean

Comment

twooooooo fiddy V's eiiiiiiiiiight fiddy. HEHEHE

Deej, make sure where in the same group.
                              u gonna ride with all the 250's ?

well i think theres about 5 250's so that way u can come 6th . :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X