Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is a clever @%[email protected] ...v&f welding is!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is a clever @%[email protected] ...v&f welding is!!

Hi Guys, Trying to get everyones attention here, Im in dire need of a good alloy welder, need my crankcase welded, and Im looking for a member who can reply with " yep too easy bring round and i'll fix it" .....whos up for a challenge, cost is no big issue, can even do some contra if you need ya bike sprayed! .....anyone?

Pm GD Engineering. Gavin did a good job on welding one of my cases up for me before.

Bernie says "think before you drive bribe"

Comment

Cheers edmands_3

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Hi Guys, a Huge thank you to Matt @ V&F Welding in Port Kennedy. He has risen to my challenge and done an awesome job at welding my crankcase, no questions asked just got stuck into it, thanks again Matt.

Comment

Who is a clever @%[email protected] ...v&f welding is!!

Hi Guys, sorry to kinda double thread this, but as we would all agree, if a PSB member gives you great service then we should all get to know about it, Matt @ V&F Welding in Port Kennedy has jumped at my challenge of fixing a tricky welding job on my crankcase and done an awesome job, thanks again Matt.

Comment

Do we get before and after pictures

Comment

Thanks mate, happy to help. Thought i may have bitten off a bit more than i could chew but, impossibilities are our speciality, its miracles that take a little longer.
                You should post up a pic of the bike, that pearl white paint job looks awsome.
                Why me? I was being overtaken when you had the radar on me!!!

Comment

Working...
                X