Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are their still bargains out their !! Bikes whY and what'd cost ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are their still bargains out their !! Bikes whY and what'd cost ??

Long*story*bout*austals*!*But*now*I've*a*bike*I*ca n*ride*longer*than*45min*bfor*my*recond*shoulder*f alls*!!!*Or*left*hand*fingers*!great*those*stiff*r ace*clutch*starts*3-40*times*per*year*ridden*alot*of*bikes*and*owned*a lot*2*!!*Not*bragn*just*somthin*I*hope*I*would*do* !!*Due*to*the*"passion*"
    *I*call*it*oem*biker*!rides*to*be*kool*and*all*loo k*at*me*!!*Grblr*grblr*grblr*!
    -Usualy*get*a*250*vstar*for*their*bike*and*stay*cru zin*!!**Ha*

Then*u*get*the*well*"noob"....no*ones*fault*I*gues s*..some*of*us*either*never*lernt*to*ride*a*bcycle *or*have*farmin*.mx*back*grounds*.*And*a*bikes*a*b ike*!***

Butt*the*"noobster"*brandnw*or*ish*bike*!*Two*feet *idle*at*lights*.*Lines*up*behind*cars*.*And*iwhen *he*ever*gets*a*chance!!*Screams*that*k&n*full*cbr r*aftermarket*exhUst**...*Thing*from*stop*to*acros s*the*road*???**
    Usualy*dies*under*the*10k*mark*

Racers*!!*Who*love*to*rail*that*corner*and*enjoy*i t*as*much*on*a*2011*BMW*or*87*rg400

98 rgv running Mint all road pen gear and heaps of spares

This 1 was a tricky 1 after cAlling and he'd always be bzy for some reason Took over week to get a look ... And the add was " 250 race track bike + spares " Thatts*been*sittin*for*2*yeArs*from*barbs*prev*(*p roduction*racin*250*series*)*witch*managed*a**66se c*!!*I*managed*a*72sec*on*the*sec*day*!!!*But*blew *the*eng*!

But*when*"*I*know*I*got*a*steal*and*yes*ppl*they*a re*still*in*the*quokka!!*So*have*hope*!!*

Oohh*yeah*$1000*I*paid*cash*!!!*For*a*bike*as*is*w ith*rear*stand*at*least*3500*-1000*due*to*sittin*and*me*thinking*my*rg250*cost*m e*that*and*this*guys*done*the*track*work*!!!*2*!!* "*wiring*all*stuff*bolt*tops*witch*come*lose*some* time*and*oil*on*track*is*a*no*no*!!!*

But*due*to*the*bike*in*race*prep*..*Too*good*to*be *true*for*1k*I*asked*y*?*Said*just*wanted*it*gone* and*to*see*it*go*to*some*one*who*will*get*into*the *ever*dien*sport*!!!*Still*me*bein*me*and*him*sayi n*I*work*at*the*local*Suzuki*!!!*Should*know*exat* what*it's*worth*!!**

And*took*2*weeks*of*talkin*on*da*mob*to*organize*t o*come*see*if*!!*Witch*hd*had*some*werid*reasons*! !!*Made*me*more*dubious*!!*

So*in*my*mothers*words*!!*Get*coin*in*and*asap*and *always*bargin*!!!*But*what*she*didn't*say*was*if* it's*too*good**as*is*and*u*may*only*get*$100*off*

U*pit*ur*$200*deposit**in*sellers*hand*ask*where*t he*nearist*trailer*hire*place*is*

Witch*he*said*5*imin*down*the*road*!!**But*u*have* to*be*quick*!*Witch*makes*me*think*has**to*be*hot* !!!*Said*y*the*rush*ol*boy*!!*A*
    15*min*idioot*convo*to*the*girl*lat*the*pb*and*im* back*!*10*min*round*trip*4omin*all*loaded*and*gone *max*.

We*he*goes*that's*the*"bike*"*

he*didn't*advertise*to*well*in*quoka*...*Read*250* race*bike*+*some*bits

So*I*walk*up*the*side*of*a*typical*guy*house*!*No* maintaince*.*Garden*or*path*sweped*!!*All*sighns*o f*he*is*truily*goin*round*ozz*"*still*just*can't*w ait*to*get*the*bike*home*but*so*spewn*if*it*s*stol en*!!!*98rgv*runin*!!*

Back*on*track*we*come*to*a*BBQ*area!*and*just*As*w ell*she*argued*the*bp*girl*that*I*get*the*caged*bi gger*trailer*!!extra*$15*"*givin*this*Barry*guy*ha s*had*a*pice*of*gold*for*2*weeks*and*was*imposable *to*get*hold*off*!!*

So*the*6m-;4m*ex*barbq*are*the*"part"*the*add*said*was*!!!!* Joined*by*cobwebs*and*2*years*of*dust*!!**Their*wo uld*have*been*aweee*say*5k*on*the*shy*side*worth*o f*parts*!!*

Just*given*them*away*with*the*bike*!**

So*humanature*sinks*In**blocked*the*deal*of*my*life*rime*...22*atime**of* u*have*hit*bike*lotto*shut**up*and*run*u*fool*!!!* Lol!**

So*sized*him*up*!!*If*he*took*the*accusation*badly *...*And**said*so*is*it*.,honest**not*in*those*wor ds..*Slewly*said*look*it's*a*great*deal**!*Happy*t o*pay*the*1k*but*do*u*have*any*proof*of*purchse*or *somthing*that*says*it's*yours*??*

Only*thing*worse*than*getin*a*wininlotgo*tik*is*fo r*some*basterd*to*take*it*away*!!!*

After*a*guy*who*was*in*a*rush*at*first*!*Sat*down* showed*me*all*his*race*day*pics*and*sighned*"*is*n ot*floged**his*name*and*addy*witch*I*do*ny*way*..* And*seen*his*licence*

So*why*do**I*think*this*was*one*of*those*biking*th ings*that*legends*!*Are*made*off!!*
    Cause*parts*lists*was*-
    -*6*full*good*lil*dirty*race*fiber*glass*fairings** *
    Bout*$800*a*pice*new*
    -*7*ductails*!!!**Bout*$150es
    -3*fuel*tanks*between*150-350*ea
    -*6*sets*of*prolly*$90*set**tyres*
    -*and*he*grabs*a*water*rotted*box*with.*2*bRrels*re ar*chan*Cush*drive*bout*600*their*
    +*to*to*it*all*of*a*mint*set*of*discs*on*rims*!!!*

WTF*!!!*

So*as*I'm*trying*to*fit*it*all*in*whilst*in*my*hap py*place*!!!!*

Hey*Joe*hears*all*the**1998mdl*road*gear*with*ever ything*from*lights*to**the*tank*in*exclusive*cond* with*the*odo*reading*4500kms*bfor*they**tracked*it *!!!

Get*to*the*track*...*First*time*..*Nerviois*as*he' ll*...*98kgs*on*a*bike*weighn*138!!**But*I*had*a*b last*!!*

and*for*1k*witch*no*body*beleved*was*goin*round*th ese*new*20k*machines*!!!*any*way*
    Bourne*will*catch*up*with*u*asap*but*1000cc*vtwin* sv*realy*is.*a*lobly*biike*
    ******Y
    IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

Tldr
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Why have you not been banned yet.

Comment

What the fuck am I looking at
        Originally posted by Melkor
        The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Originally posted by Slipin View Post
            WTF*!!!*
            Quite.
            Please unplug the blue cord and then kindly remove your fingers with a cheese grater.

Comment

Oh hai Nath.

Comment

Comment

FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

dam beaten like a ginger step child
                    Fat dog time
                    "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

Comment

Comment

^Masterful
                          FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X