Kriega backpacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kriega backpacs

I thought I saw somewhere here, that there were some of these pacs at one of the Cawesway dealers. Went there yesterday and none of them stock them. Or herd of them.

Didnt they sponsor on this site? Couldn`t find them here either.

I have their website, just wanted to try before buy.

i bought the r35 unseen and am happy with it if that's any help, they're a good pack.
    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Found it. http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...ear-wa-112353/

Ive no doubt of the quality, just the size I need.

Cheers.

Comment

yeah the size i hard to gauge i went with the biggest but could probably have gotten by fine with the 25 or 15 i'd lean towards the 15 unless you're planning to carry a lot of stuff my 35 takes clipboard, laptop 4 litres of water, lunchbox etc with ease, i think if i filled the 35 it would be to heavy to lift let alone ride with in a practical sense.
        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

My thoughts too. Leaning to the 15

Comment

there always seems to be a few kriega's at 5 star. i saw a backpack there last week and an R10 and R20 i think

Comment

I have an r15, quality is excellent

Comment

I think 5 star Hami Hill do.

I have the R25 very good bags. The harness make the difference.
                Originally posted by Abuse this
                Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

I highly rate my r20, would recommend to anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by polonY
                  Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

best backpacks I've ever tried. I've got the 15 and R25 and both are fantastic. I used to get lower back pain with my old pack, but the Kriega seems to support in all the right places. Big thumbs up.

Comment

Also they are easier to pull on over a big jacket or leathers compared with the run of the mill backpacks and you're not having to tighten straps you've loosened so you could fit your arms through.
                      Last edited by mekon; 21-03-2011, 10:02 PM.
                      Originally posted by Abuse this
                      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

I went to 5 Star today to see how big these packs were, they have one R25 and one r35.

Comment

Did you manage to catch the price of the R25 while you were there?

Originally posted by bankai View Post
                          I went to 5 Star today to see how big these packs were, they have one R25 and one r35.

Comment

Originally posted by ST74RR View Post

hey mate, I paid $200.55 direct from kriega, but over $30 of that was for freight.

Comment

Originally posted by ST74RR View Post
                              pretty sure it was 195ish

Comment

Working...
                              X