Et calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Et calculator

I found this the other night, et calculator seems to be very accurate.
    Try it out with your rides & let everyone know what you think .
    www.matmoranmotorsports/et calculator.
    if anyone can make a link would be a lot easyar. thanks.
    Might be very useful.
    Fully modified rider on afully stock bike.

ET Calculator ?

~310kgs of bike and rider (remember to enter it in pounds) and ~144hp at the flywheel give me an ET of 10.25 for the 9, which matches up with an 11.014 or similar in reality. Lots of room for improvement according to this thing.

Roughly same weight but 170 flywheel hp gives aproximated 9.7 ET for the RC8R which I severly doubt.

1650kg of car and driver and 350hp @ flywheel estimates ~13.3 ET for a 6L SS commodore.
    Last edited by Drasius; 22-03-2011, 03:57 PM.
    Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
    Originally posted by filbert
    it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

This calculator is sketchy at best... It takes no account of anything like gearing, aerodynamic efficiency, or for that matter how well you can get the power to the ground... It may work well for his car, but the variables all need to change for any other car or bike...

Comment

Hi fellows just a couple of things i found, hi drasius, your bike comes up at 144 hp
        10.249 the zx9s best 1/4 time is 10.2s factory, I dont know what u mean in reality 11.2s is that what u get or?. My bike zx7 made a massive [email protected] wheels the calc gives me a time of
        10.83 ive run 10.696 calc wreckons 113hp = 10.700 . 10.2s for the 9 is spot on.

Comment

Actually, the 9 was the 1st factory bike to run a sub 10 pass. My best effort was an 11.014, yes, so as I said, I have lots of room for improvement according to that.

As a general rule it would give a good estimate, but I certainly wouldn't take anything too seriously.
          Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
          Originally posted by filbert
          it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

with my extra spare tyre adding to the weight, I should run 10.31 on the Busa, only managed 10.5 so far, but not too far out....must've been a windy day...haha

Comment

It gives me a 9.30 for the ZX10 which is what I expect the bike is capable of. Me on the other hand is only good for 9.50's so far.
              Not a bad rough guide to what the vehicle is capable of. Yes there are alot of variables to take into account when looking at the actual times of various bikes and riders.
              The organic control system is usually the limiting factor for actual results not being close to the predicted outcome.
              RR VRT #100
              Sponsors Wanted.
              Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
              A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Hi robwas used it on my bike 610 109hp 10.830,610 114hp gives a 10.669, allowing for ram air &1.6 60ft its awfull close what do u think. Ive done 10.668 1.666 60ft . i like using it for wheight reduction.whats your increments.

Comment

ET Calculator

Comment

Working...
                  X